Naked

Phoenix stared idly at the bridge of his nose, his expression bordering that of disgust.
"M-Miiiiles...." The spiky-haired boy whined, daring to quickly glance at the sweaty, silvery-haired boy above him, cringing visibly as he noticed the relaxation of Edgeworth's muscles after such a hearty release.
"What?" The prosecutor-to-be creased his brow questioningly, hiding a rather large smirk as he miserably failed to drag his eyes away from the messy masterpiece - his messy masterpiece - beneath him.
"Th-This is gross..."
"What? I think white suits you. It really brings out the colour of your eyes." He grinned hungrily down at his boyfriend's angelic face, now ridiculed by streaks of his thick, white, liquid streaming across those rosy cheeks and firmly gluing those thick, feminine-like, lashes together.
"D-Don't make fun of me, y-you idiot!"
"I'm not making fun of you," Miles cocked his head smugly - which was in direct contrast of his action of widening his eyes innocently - and held his hands up as if in surrender;
"I really do think you look absolutely ravishing when coated in my semen." Edgeworth clenched his jaw tightly as he heard Phoenix, almost inaudibly, groan at that, willing himself not to get aroused again (especially not so soon after their first time doing this sort of thing).
"D-Does this stuff even come off? I-It's so sticky; ugh.."
"Come off," Miles snorted, attempting to make some sort of awful pun from his boyfriend's previous statement.
"Oh my god." Phoenix breathed out in exasperation as he tried to hide an airy laugh;
"O-Okay but, for real now, p-please could you get off me? Y-You're so sweaty," Edgeworth grinned and hastily complied by lifting himself off of the spiky-haired boy and onto the roughly carpeted floor beside the bed, blinking as his vision adjusted from staring down at Phoenix's pale, frail, body to being surrounded by a darker atmosphere and drab grey walls.
"I've just noticed that your room isn't painted in a proper colour," Miles leisurely commented as the defence-attorney-to-be weakly brought himself up into a sitting position.
"U-Um, doesn't grey count as a proper colour?"
"Oh, shut up. You know what I mean,"
"W-We don't really paint th-the rooms.. D-Dad doesn-"

"Here you go again." The prosecutor-to-be turned away from the plain walls in order to face his baffled boyfriend again. Phoenix blushed and bashfully attempted to brush away a few patches of the liquid as he spoke in order to get rid of the comical element of their conversation;
"Wh-What do you mean..?"
"It's always 'Dad this' and 'Dad that'." Edgeworth crossed his arms over his broad chest and leant forward over the cum-covered boy, gazing intently into his eyes with unmoving pupils.
"How close are you with your dad, anyway? He seems to be stopping you from doing a lot of things."
"U-Um," Phoenix visibly gulped as he felt the other boy brush away some of his silky black hair from his face and bit the tender insides of his lip with those endearingly wonky teeth of his which he'd never quite been able to get straight, despite his father's best attempts.
"And what about your mother? You never seem to mention her. All you've said about her to me is that she's always out of the picture - at 'work',"
"S-Stop it, Miles..." The spiky-haired boy pleaded, unsure of how the two of them had arrived in this situation. Only a few moments ago they'd been joking around, after all.

In fact, only a mere five minutes ago, they'd been having sex.

So why? Why would Edgeworth question this now, after something he'd been supposedly waiting for for years?
"Huh?"
"Huh?" Phoenix made a start as Miles grunted and suddenly lifted his thin wrists to his face, his face contorting into horror as he realised what was going on. Miles felt his heart stop as thoughts flew through his brain, the world freezing around him. Everything was happening too fast. He was going to ask his boyfriend about his parents, but... No.

He'd never imagined..
He'd never thought that...
Phoenix would be so affected by things that he'd...

He'd been too insensitive. He'd been too selfish. He'd been too fast. It was all dawning on him within that small amount of time - those tiny fractures of a second - how utterly wrong he'd been about the spiky-haired boy the whole time.
"Phoenix... Why...?" Miles's voice had become hoarse as he intensely stared at them, grasping the defence-attorney-to-be's wrists so tightly within his cool grip that, despite the boy's constant struggles, he found himself unable to pull himself away.
"M-Miles... Y-You weren't supposed to s-see this... I-I... N-No one w-was supposed to see this..!" The spiky-haired boy was now trembling uncontrollably, bringing his knees up to his chest self-consciously as it became apparent to him, once again, how barren their bodies were, still devoid of any sort of clothing.
"Phoenix, listen to me... I'm sorry! I had no idea you'd..."

The defence-attorney-to-be let out a muffled cry, accompanied by countless tears, as-