7. Please don't Leave Me

(A/N Please prepare for a heavy chapter... This is not good... I cried while writing this...)

Lilly POV.

"You have to be kidding me! I finally got back and now you tell me I can't play Evita anymore??" I yelled at James. My arm was finally fully healed so I could play in the musical again, but James had other plans. "I'm so sorry love,It was the idea of the big bosses.They thought Ariana is so good and you missed almost two months of playing." Tears formed in my eyes. I was so mad, I actually sang one of the Evita songs. "So what happens now? So what happens now!? Where am I going to? Where am I going to? This was my dream James! What am I gonna do?!" "I don't know babe. I really don't know." He pulled me into a hug & I hugged him back. After we stepped back, I smiled slightly and said: "I better get going. I'll talk to you later. Oh and by the way. Can I keep the house?" He nodded and I walked away. "Bye.." 

*Back at the 1D house*

When I came home from my conversation with James, I noticed the house was empty. I decided to shoot some hoops on the court. Every shot I took, I missed, which infuriated me even more. Soon I dropped the ball and went to the fitness room, which had a boxing area, where Liam and I spent a lot of time. I grabbed a pair of boxing gloves and started to punch a bean bag. I don't know for how long I was punching that bag but my anger and energy drained away.Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around in shock, accidentally hitting the person who scared me. I opened my eyes and noticed my boyfriend. He was on the floor, unconscious...  "Oh my gosh! Liam! Oh no! I'm so sorry!!" I pulled off the gloves and cupped his face in my hands. Tears formed in my eyes as I screamed for help. Now I understood how gutted he felt when he hit me with that basketball. "Lilly? What happened?" Niall ran in. "Oh my lord! Liam?! Lilly? What happened? Don't cry babe, it's alright." He pulled me close as he yelled for the other boys. All I could do was sob, this was all my fault. I knocked out the boy who loves me with all his heart and he'll probably hate me after this. I got up and Niall looked at me. "Take care of him Nialler. I'm so freaking sorry." I ran away before he could stop me. The other boys soon appeared and they asked what was wrong, but I just pointed and shook my head before running up the stairs. I took my swimsuit and some clean clothes before I walked down the stairs again, to the swimming pool. I dropped my stuff and dived in. After a few lanes I noticed someone on the side of the pool. I looked up and saw little Lilly on the edge. "Lilly, stay where you are baby girl." I said, trying to get there as soon as possible but she didn't listen. She stepped forward, slipped, hit the ground with her head and fell in the water. "No!" I swam over to her, took hold of her and quickly climbed out the pool. I held her in my arms trying to find someone. This day was becoming the worst day of my life. I ended up finding Alice. "Ali, please help me." I cried. She turned around and saw me standing there, shaking and holding Lilly in my arms, who was bleeding because of the cut in the back of her head. "Oh my, Lilly! What happened?!" She pulled me close. "I was swimming and suddenly she was standing on the edge. I told her to stay where she was but she stepped forward, slipped, hit the ground with her head and fell in the water." Tears streamed down my cheeks and I was shaking so badly I almost dropped Lilly. Alice noticed and took her in her arms, before calling Louis and Eleanor. Louis ran in from the fitness room and Eleanor showed up from the kitchen. "Oh no! What happened to her?!" Eleanor took Little Lilly from Alice. Louis face turned to horror. "Not my baby princess!" Zayn showed up too and said: "The ambulance is here for Liam, wait. What happened to her?" Zayn looked at me. But I couldn't speak anymore. The look on Louis' face broke my heart. Alice explained and I noticed Louis looking at me in shock. 'He probably hates me now.' I thought but I was wrong, because he was soon hugging me tight. I heard people run past me but I broke down. I hit my boyfriend and my little name buddy is hurt and that's all my fault. A towel was wrapped around me and someone took me to the living room. "Relax babe, breathe slowly. They'll be alright." Louis said, but I heard uncertainty in his voice. I didn't really realize I was close to a panic attack until he mentioned it. I took some deep breaths and calmed down a bit. "This is all my fault Louis." I whispered. "Don't you dare to say that! It's also my fault, I should've watched her better.You even saved her!" "You were focusing on Liam because I knocked him out Lou! You can't be with two people. So you better go to the hospital because Eleanor needs you." "You also need me." He hugged me again, stroking my hair. "I'll be fine , your daughter is in hospital for Christ sake!" His smile faltered. "Alright, but are you coming along?" I shook my head and he gave me another hug. "Okay, don't blame yourself babe. I'll see you in an hour. Love you." "I'll try not to, love you too." He walked out and I walked to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and after that I went to the apartment of Lucy and Michael. They were on a short holiday so the house was empty. I went to my room, took some pillows and blankets and went to the roof. I sat down, covered myself in blankets and took my phone and earplugs out. I turned up the music and lay down....