Chapter 4 (Gerard's P.O.V)

Almost immediately after Frank closed the door, I heard a lot of yelling between who I assume was his mother, and his sister. I couldn't make out what was being said, but eventually I heard Franks voice over the girls'. "Mom leave her alone it was my fault okay I got her riled up and she got angry and- DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" And then I heard what sounded like somebody being slapped or punched, and a loud crashing sound. At this point I had the door slightly cracked and was listening for anything at all. "I cannot believe you just did that!" I heard his sister Casey practically scream. I started to worry. "The little shit had it coming for what he did to me and your father, and if you don't shut your mouth you'll be next." Their mom slurred. Still nothing from Frank. I opened the door a little more to try to hear what was going on, and right as I did I heard footsteps running up the stairs, and saw Casey come around the corner crying. "I need your help" she choked out. "What happened? Where's Frank?" she began to cry harder. "He's downstairs, that's what I need your help with!" Getting a horrible feeling I ran down the short hallway and as I turned to go down the stairs, I saw him. He was laying on the floor unconscious next to a table that had been knocked over and a broken vase and he had a pool of blood around him, coming from his nose. I ran to him, with Casey right behind me, and knelt beside him, scooping him up in my arms and holding him, getting blood all over my black shirt and leather jacket. I began to cry. "Is he alive?" Casey asked. I held him close and I could feel him breathing. "Yes" I sighed with relief, wiping my eyes. "We should probably get him to his bed, I'll carry him" I said, and picked him up, carrying him like a baby. Casey led me to his room, and pulled back his blanket. I laid him on the bed, and went to the bathroom and got a damp towel to clean the blood off him. Casey helped me wash the blood, take off his hoodie, and get him into a new shirt and some sweat pants. "Is he going to be okay?" she asked. "I think so, we will just have to take him to a doctor tomorrow, I'm pretty sure his nose is broken." She looked up at me and said, "I hope that is the only thing wrong with him. Well, it's getting late; I have to be at the library all day tomorrow so I'd better get to bed, if you want you can put on some of his sweats to sleep in. Oh and I'm gonna lock the door, Frank always does, if my mom comes up and starts banging on the door or yelling through it, just ignore her, she'll eventually go away to the couch. But try not to let her know you're here until morning, I will tell her that Frank has a friend coming over before I leave. She will flip if she knows that you were here for the whole situation with Frank. I wish I could say that her getting this drunk is rare but she always is. Anyways, thank you for being here for him, he hasn't had a friend in forever, well goodnight" she smiled and turned the lock on the door before walking out and shutting it. I looked down at my bloodstained shirt and pants, and went to Frank's closet in search of sweats and a new shirt. I found some, changed and crawled into bed next to Frank, wrapping my arms around him. I could feel each breath he took, and I fell more in love with him with each beat of his heart. It's ridiculous. I'd only known him for a day and I was already head over heels for him. I only hope he loves me too.