Chapter #2: School, Feelings & Memories.

Katherine's Point of view:

Well, it's 6:30 a.m and my mom already came to wake me up because I have to go to school today. I woke up I took a bath, brushed my teeth and went to get ready. Just like always, it's 7:10 a.m and my school is at 7:30 I have to get going. As soon as I get to school I go straight up to my friends until the bell rings. Honestly, I wish that bell never rang.

I don't like to go to the classroom with that group of mine. Instead of telling "Hey! ¿How are you?" They just come up to me like "Hey, that's my seat move away" or stuff like that. I just don't tolerate them. I think in my mind as I enter my History class.

Lunchtime:

I'm at lunchtime with my best friend Amara and as usual, I always have something new to tell her so we just go around the school until I tell her the complete thing. But this time something was a little weird, when she accidentally touched my hand I felt like if it was a shot of electricity that made a lot of memories of my life come through my mind. When I looked at Amara, her look was one of confusion and kind of scared at the same time. I don't know what just happened here, this was strange. The bell rang and we just went to do the formation at the front or the school to enter our classrooms.

We stayed in silence for the whole time, I don't even know why but this is confusing me. I went to my classes normally and I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, like why did that make all of my memories pass through my mind? I don't know should I think. As I left my Health class I'm passing through the hall and I hear Amara's voice far away.

Amara: I knew she was not a regular girl, I always knew she was something else. Now I know what she really is, I saw all of her memories.

She's obviously talking about me but why is she saying that I'm not a regular girl and that I'm something else? How did she saw all of my memories? This is creeping me out. I try to localize where exactly they were and when I did I saw that they were way far away from me but I could still hear them clearly, weird. I just ignored all of my thoughts in my head and went to my Organic Chemistry class since I was already late.

Leaving School:

As soon as I got out of my class I get to see Gretchen approaching me. I don't know why but I just feel anger. I even feel a change in my eyes.

Gretchen: Hey you, why don't you stop being so stupid and accept the dare to play? Whether you play or be a dumb idiot forever.

I got so mad at her that I just wanted to hit her so badly. But I contained myself even if every bone in my body wanted to hit her.

Me: Dare accepted, let's see who the dumb idiot loser will be. —I said as I looked her with a mischievous smile in my face while I left.

I went to my home and I started doing my homework for the next day. As I'm doing my homework I start thinking about everything that happened today. I accepted that dare because I just feel ready for it, I want to prove them wrong. I thought to myself as I can feel the mischievous smile on my face. But not just that, I just want an escape too...

—Ring.

My phone just received a message, let me see who is it. —I thought to myself.

Text Messages:

Amara: Hey girl! 😜 Do you have some time free? I need to talk to you like right now.

—I read the message and flashbacks of what happened earlier today came to my mind. Does she want to talk about that?

Me: Hi! 😌 Um... Yeah, I have some time free now. I was doing my homework due for tomorrow but I'm almost finishing.