Chapter #4: Confusion

The ride was silent since that happened. Time passed and I noticed we arrived at a very beautiful house. He parked the car and opened me the door. I got out and can't help myself but stare while not so clear memories come back to my mind. The mysterious blonde boy took my hand as he guided me into the house.

Me: What's your name? I feel like I've known you before.

Him: My name is Anderson, you've probably seen me before but we don't know each other. You've must be confusing me. What's your name beautiful? –He says showing that perfect smile of his and still holding my hand.

I can't help myself but stare at him and his perfectly toned body he's so perfect. I was in that dream of mine staring at him.

—He looks at me confused since I haven't answered

Me: Yeah, I think you are right. We don't know each other. My name is Katherine. —I manage to say quickly looking to the floor and then looking up now at his precious green eyes.

Anderson: Nice to meet you, Katherine!

I just smiled at the ground while I felt his hand leading me to the living room. I immediately sat down on the couch as Anderson did the same.

Him: Mom, Dad, Sister, we have visit. We are in the living room. —He yelled.

As soon as he said that I heard footsteps. I guess they are coming to welcome me. The three of them came to the living room and they are all smiling at me.

Anderson gets up from the couch and goes straight to them. I clearly heard when Anderson told them to hold the candle by the side and as they did he was telling something to them that I can't hear now I don't even know why.

I haven't moved. I'm on the same distance that I was when I heard about the candle, this is strange. They all seem to agree with him to whatever he just said and they all come up to me with big smiles and give me a tight hug. It seemed like one of those family hugs that I never actually had.

They were all smiling to me, they made me feel special. Immediately Anderson, his dad, and Betthany who is his little sister sat on the couch with me while Anderson's mom decided to go make us some food because we were starving.

Betthany studies in the same school as me, she's in 9th grade while I'm currently in 12th grade. We know each other because she once approached me and told me she wanted to get to know me better, since that day we usually talked more. They all seemed so happy to have me on their home, I've never caused this happiness in anyone before.

Do they know me or something? —These thoughts were running through my mind. As I try to snap them out of my mind I hear Anderson's mom yell that the food is ready.

We all got up and went to the kitchen table to eat. Then I noticed that I and Anderson received a message. Clearly, it is another dare we are supposed to do. We check our phones and I notice that eventually, we have a new dare.

Dare: Greetings Katherine! Tomorrow is a new day for you two. For today you will sleep tight with him. Sounds good, doesn't it? I can read your thoughts sweetheart, he sure is a Prince Charming I have to agree to the concept.
Well, well returning to what you guys have to do here's the thing. Katherine, you will drop out of the school you currently assist and you will apply to the one he assists. Good Luck with that love and remember, don't get caught!

I was totally surprised and when I looked up to see Anderson I can see that he sure is too. I almost didn't eat anything. I just got up said the good nights and left with Anderson to his bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and I see that Anderson locks the door. I pat him the side next to me in the bed signaling him to sit by my side.

Anderson: You don't have to do this if you don't want, you know that right?

—I nodded.

Me: But I actually do want to do this Anderson. I prefer being with you at your school than being lonely in my actual school. I feel like if I had known you forever and that makes me feel confident and comfortable around your side Anderson, I want to do this.

—He looked at me straight in the eyes.

Anderson: Well if you are decided to do that I'm not going to change that, it's your decision and I respect it. I sure would love passing time with you on school. I actually don't mind. I prefer you being there with me. —He said smiling big.

Me: Thanks for being by my side and understanding, I really appreciate it.

Anderson: No biggie! But now we need some rest darling, tomorrow will be a very long day for us. —He said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead and laid down on the bed with me.

He kindly wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him as we cuddle until we find our sleep.

Tomorrow is a long day for us. What will happen next?