Chapter #7: Let's Train Yourself.

When I looked up to him I saw a different Anderson, his eyes were darker than the usual now. He looked mad and I noticed that he was getting close to his eyes some black scratches, well that's what they looked like. I couldn't see much since he quickly turned around and started running away. It was like a second and now he's already gone, he's as quick as flash damn. I started looking up for him and not succeeding at finding him at all.

I stopped in the middle of where I got myself up to and I saw a shadow pass quickly in the woods. Immediately I heard a male's voice that I clearly recognized.

Anderson: Run Katherine, there's someone behind. —He yelled.

I immediately started running with all my strength and I noticed that I was going super fast just like Anderson did later. I was running like a flash. I think I got whoever was behind me lost way ago so I stopped in the middle of nowhere. It was until I heard a noise way far away but so clear to my senses. The noises started getting even closer and closer until I heard something get shot at me.

I immediately turned around and saw an arrow coming right up to me. What my mind clearly thought was take it with my hand which I did successfully. I feel the power and strength that I have never felt before. I looked at the arrow that I just catch up in my hand and I felt my inner self get mad so I decided to furiously search to who was doing this.

Why did they bring us here? I haven't even seen Anderson, where is he? I start thinking while getting even more mad that I already was. I felt how the look in my eyes changed and I can sense they're already darker. I search and search until I heard someone running towards me.

I turn quickly around but I didn't have any time to run. Instead, I got instantly pushed up to a tree close to where I was. I never looked at the guys face, I just gathered all of my strength and pushed him back to the other tree towards us. I looked up furiously and I got surprised when I got a look at his face. I saw the now dark green eyes met with mine, it was Anderson.

He was shirtless and I gave him a look to his toned body, my god he's so perfect but why is he doing this? I thought to myself. We were both breathing heavily because of what just happened right now and he broke the silence.

Anderson: You missed one. You have to get better at this my love.

As he cupped my face with his hands and kissed me roughly. I was surprised so at first, I didn't give in to the kiss. His hands started roaming my body and I couldn't resist anymore. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck, and then through his soft dirty blonde hair. He moved his hands through my back and I moved my hands to the back of his neck deepening in the kiss while it turned out a heated one.

This was until we both pulled away and started looking into each other's eyes with desire and lust in our looks.

Anderson: I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. —He said and left again not leaving any signals of him.

I started looking up for him but I got tired so I went to find his car. He was obviously going to go there later on. I found where it was supposed to be. I remember hopping off it right here. But the thing is that it wasn't there, just the signal of the tire marks was.

He left.

I didn't even know how to feel, he left me here alone in the middle of nowhere alone all by myself. I started touching my lips while thinking about what just happened. Why did I give in at first? I barely know him. A part of me desired him, I saw him differently. I saw him the way I shouldn't see him.

A part of me felt mad and the other sad at the same time because how could I accept all of this at first place. I felt myself almost crying so I bitted my lip to hold on the tears. I looked up to the sky with my sparkly eyes and noticed it was getting dark so I snapped those thoughts out of my head to contain myself from crying by searching for my phone. Luckily I have my side purse and it's safe there. When I saw my phone the time was 6:26 already.

I had a meet up planned with Amara today at 7:00 and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I don't think I can make it out here in time. I try to dial Amara's number but didn't succeed at it. When I looked clearly I noticed that instead of saying my phone's carrier on the top left it said "No Service" instead. I guess I'm stuck up here.

I decided to start walking not knowing where I was going. I walked for hours and I still didn't get myself out of this place, I was still in the middle of nowhere. I just wished all of this was just a nightmare. I was very tired and hungry so I decided to sit on a stone I saw by my side. Immediately I started thinking to myself why did I got myself into this, but clearly, the answer was my crazy actions and decisions.

I looked to the ground and noticed there was a tiny little jar in the dirt. I took it in my hands and saw it had a little note that said: "Remember a few memories of your life." I opened it and saw something that looks kind of like a pastel blue candy. I thought to myself many times if I was going to eat it or not. But I need to remember the things of my life that Anderson told me I yet can't remember.

What if this helps me get part of my memories back? Immediately I took the candy and ate it without thinking it no more. I felt dizzy at first so I closed my eyes. When I closed my eyes, some memories flashed back to my mind. I swung my eyes open and start gathering up the few memories that came back up together.

The thing is that I actually do know Anderson since we were little kids but the last time I saw him was 5 years ago. Probably that's why I forgot him. Because it's been a few years. But what I clearly don't know is how do I know him and why am I seeing in back this memories of an arrow getting shot at me right through the heart. Anderson practiced my skills earlier today shooting me an arrow, was it made intentionally?

This confuses me even more, like why does that appear in my memories if it hasn't happened? I actually need all my memories back, part of them doesn't help me at all with this. These memories are just a few pieces of a puzzle that actually needs to get resolved. I didn't want to torment myself so I decided to get up and I started walking again trying to find my way out of here since it was dark now. I can't stay here anymore.

As I'm walking I hear a noise coming up from the woods to where I was. I couldn't clearly notice who or what was it since I'm in the middle of nowhere, anything can appear up here. So I try to hide a little and gather my strength together. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead in the tree that I was hiding behind waiting for whatever was coming straight up to me.

I'm busted.