Chapter #6: A New Journey.

I couldn't get almost any sleep because of that text message. I was thinking all night about it. I checked my clock and it was already 6:30 in the morning. I got up and started to get ready because school starts at 8:00. I went to our room to wake up Anderson but he wasn't there, where could he be? I start looking through the house and I can't see signals of him.

Since I didn't succeed at finding him I sat in his bed and took my phone and texted Amara.

Text Messages:

Contact name: Amara 😜

Me: Good Morning Amara! How are you?

Amara: I'm good, how about you?

Me: I'm glad and same, I'm so excited to start in my new school! Btw: Can we meet up today at 7:00 p.m?

Amara: Of course we can! Where?

Me: How about if we go to the pizza restaurant?

Amara: Sounds very good! I'll be there by 7:00 😜

Me: See you there then girl. 😁

End of the messages.

I sat on the bed for like 5 minutes until I looked at the clock and it already was 7:30. Where could Anderson be at this hour? Betthany is already late for her school. I started getting worried and then I heard a door open and it was Anderson, he came with two smoothies. That's what it looked like actually.

He handed me mine and stayed with his.

Anderson: Drink it, it's fruit punch flavor. And it tastes very good.

He started drinking his and I took mine and started drinking it. As soon I finished my drink I honestly wanted more and more, I felt very hungry.

Me: This was so good, I want more! Where can I get more?

—He looked at me and chuckled.

Anderson: You can't have more of that darling. It's just a tiny portion serving until you get to know how to control yourself, that's all you'll have for today and it's a final decision Katherine, don't beg me for more. —He said giving a light laugh and grabbing my hand in a signal that it was time for us to leave.

Betthany was already very late for her school but we weren't. We left Betthany late at her school, they were not even going to notice that she was late so we continued to ours. We arrived at our school and Anderson wanted to give me a kind of tour around the school. I went with him but I still had that urge feeling of hunger. I was trying to snap it out of my head but it was difficult to control it.

He was giving me the tour and took me to the lobby to present me his friends. He went up to them and introduced them to me and it all went kind of normal even thought that I couldn't even concentrate on what we were doing. I was just so hungry I don't even know why. Anderson noticed that I wasn't really paying attention to what we were doing so he pulled me apart.

Anderson: I know how you feel. I felt like that once already too! You need to control yourself, Kathy, this is who you are and who I am too. We can't change that, instead, we have to deal with that for the eternity of our lives.