UNO

Today Pepe will be meeting his favourite person in the entire universe. Pepe is ecstatic about meeting THE Nicki Minaj. Pepe being her biggest fan jumps up and down out of excitement.

"Finally I'm meeting Nicki Minaj today!" Pepe squealed. I know what you're thinking. How does one as frog like as Pepe squeal? I don't fucking know, that isn't my problem to solve.

Pepe hops on his unicycle and pedals to the medal. Finally reaching the courthouse Pepe parks his unicycle. Hopping up the steps, Pepe almost gasps when he hears Nicki Minaj spitting some rhymes inside the courthouse. But, Pepe holds the gasp inside. He didn't want Nicki to be aware of his presence yet.

Entering the huge ass doors Pepe sees Nicki Minaj at the end of the hallway. Well part of Nicki Minaj. Her ass that is. Pepe wasn't worried, no he was excited to see her. Was he? Pepe began worrying, wondering, if Nicki Minaj would actually want to meet him. Almost on the verge of tears Pepe stops brooding when he hears Nicki Minaj and that Queens accent.

"Yo why is there a frog here?" Nick questioned staring at Pepe as if he were some odd Martian from anther planet. Which he was.

Pepe had no idea what to do. Should he say hi? Should he run and never look back? NO, it was too late to turn back now. Pepe was ass deep. Literally that monstrosity that people call a backside was literally almost bursting. He finally gathered his courage and decided to speak.

"hOLA." Pepe said awkwardly. Nicki Minaj's eyebrow rose and she almost fell over with laughter. Or maybe it was because her ass had its own gravitational pull and everything within its vicinity was being pulled toward her.

"Hola," she responded with a laugh. Pepe almost Peepeed himself on the sspot. Nicki Minaj had just spoken to him. The actual Nicki Minaj gave him the time out of her busy schedule to actually speak to him. I mean there were other frogs besides him. He wasn't anything special. There was Kermit, and dat boi. There was no way Pepe was anything but average. Maybe less than average. Most likely less than average.

"hI nICkI mINAJ, you are literally my favourite person in the world." He stated shakily.

Pepe nodded, he didn't know what else to say. He was caught in such an awkward situation. Pepe and Nicki just stood there nodding at each other like douches until somebody called Nicki's name.

"Nicki its time for your trial!" Someone basically screamed.

"Shit." Nicki muttered before throwing a cigarette; that Pepe didn't notice she had until now. out on the ground.

"Why are you on trial?" Pepe asked innocently. He was so naïve and beautiful Nicki couldn't help but notice.

"Why don't you come watch and find out." And with that Nicki walked off leaving Pepe in dismay.

There was no way in frog hell that Pepe was going to deny an offer from Nicki Minaj, so, he quickly followed after her.

Dashing into the courtroom there stood Nicki with handcuffs on her wrists and a blank expression on her face. Why handcuffs? Pepe didn't know the answer to that. He sat down next to some girl with blonde hair. Pepe watched intently as they said whatever they say, Pepe couldn't really pay attention or really comprehend what was going on.

Pepe didn't realize he was croaking, breathing heavily, and fidgeting out of nervousness until the blonde lady spoke next to him. Lady, no actually it was a man.

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you, why are you all green and shit?" The man said. Pepe immediately stopped croaking and turned his attention to the person next to him.

He was socially awkward and the man was questioning him about his ethnicity. 'Don't be rude' Pepe thought to himself. 'Maybe this guy is just ignorant and has never seen a frog before'.