Come on girls

Recap: Dhruv will order drinks for him and ani.. That is tequila and orange juice..... The waiter ask him that" strong ahh ille light ahh sir?? "... Bcs of his careless, he said 'STRONG'.... TO THE WAITER... Then dhruv bring the drinks towards us... Then he give it to ani.. Ani also drink... (So lets see the kuttu)... BACK TO THE REALITY....

Ani: yen orange juice taste oru maari yaa iruku??? Athuvum semma iruku... Valkai le itha maari oru juice kudhichethe illa... Fresh orange juice polle... Athan taste thokella iruku... (Sipping his drinks)....

Then tash, adhi and i was hanging on the phone... Then tash just look at ani... She was suprise to ani... Bcs... He is blabbering something while drinking that so called orange juice... He is doing some stupid things... Then tash...

Tash: ehh adhi.... (Whisper at her)...

Adhi: hmmm.... (Looking at her phone)...

Tash: adhi.... (Shook her shoulder)....

Adhi: yenna dii.... (Still looking at her phone)....

Tash: ADHI.... (shout at her ear)...

Adhi: yennadi unaku prechanai dii??? (Angry tone)....

Tash: ani ye paaru dii, pannadhe... (Pointing at him)...

Then adhi look at ani.... She burst out laugh... She couldn't stop laughing bcs ani reaction... Then she shook my shoulder....

Adhi: darsh, ange ani paaru???....

Me: enna akka???.... (Then i look at ani)....

Then i... Seriously couldn't stop my laughing.... God, damn funny laq... Ani is blabbering.... He is singing song.... Suddenly he get up from the sofa and walk to the dance floor... Then he shout....

Ani: Dj!!! Change the song... Put COME ON GIRLS song... Now itself.... (Mabbale sir)....

Dj: okay bro!!!

Then the dj change the song to COME ON GIRLS... Then he and the people on the floor start to dance... It really went crazy for god sake..... When the COME ON GIRLS "line came, he shout that line and all the ani crazy fangirls ran to him and start to dance with him...

Me ,adhi and tash were shell shock... Reaction ➡😨😨😲😲... Seriously, we didn't expect this kuttu will happen... Tash akka was burning in jealous.... Then i...

Me: akka, what the hell ani drink??.. He just drink that bloody orange juice rite... Then why is he reacting like this...

Adhi: athan dii enakum puriyale... Orange juice kudhichitheku ippedi adevange...

Tash: darsh, take ani's drink beside u dii...

Me: okay.. (I take his glass and give it to her)....

Then smell it... God... Semma strong smell... Like going to faint only...

Tash: paaaa.... Enna smell ithu??? Orange juice ippedi gappu adikuthu???.. Enna ooru kantravi mixing ithu???

Adhi: mixing ahh??? Inge kudhu dii... (Take the glass from her and drink a sip)... (Sorry ani fangirl, dont get jealous)....

Adhi: yuck... Muruga... Enna mixing ithu???... Tash, someone add shots in ani's drink dii...

Tash: whatt... How come dii?? Dhruv thane poi drinks vangena dii... Approm ippedi dii??...

Me: okay wait... Lets ask dhruv first...

Me: dhruv!!! (Shook his shoulder)

Dhruv: hmm... (Looking at his stupid iPhone)....

Me: dei dhruv!!! (Shook him again)....