***Flashback***

Me: okay... Anthe naal..

Sreyas: iru paaa.... Konjam visual pannikeran... Hmm ippo okay...

***flashback ***
(pls refer chapter 28 that is MUDIYALE PAA SAMY)

On the same time ani and Siva bro singing at the recording place... We all enjoying the song... Then I (darsh).....

Me: shariq bro!!!

Shariq: yes darsh...

Me: nambe konjam thaniyaa pesevum ahh...

Shariq: yendi... Any important??

Me: yes, it's about ur life bro!!

Shariq: my life... Darsh, enna puriyale maa.. Konjam thelivaa sollu...

Me: come!!! Let's go the living room...

Shariq: hmmm, let's go... (We both get up from the sofa and walk to the living room)

*--*At the living room*--*

Shariq: hmm enna solludii??

Me: bro, are u single??

Shariq: hahaha.... Yennama propose panne poriyaa??

Me: ading goyalle!! Ennaku vere velai ille paaru!!

Shariq: sorry sorry... Sollu.. I'm still single...

My mv: haapaada, he is still single... God.. Thank u so much...

Me: okay bro, I come to the point... Bro, adhishri akka... She is in love with u... Sincerely..

Shariq: whattt...

Me: yes!!! If u don't believe it... Here is these evidence... (Adhi's dairy, her story, and etc that she kept for shariq)....

Shariq: ithu enna dairy book!!!

Me: read it!!! U will know it... Find ur true love bro... (Then i walk off, then dhruv sit beside him)...

Shariq : dei dhruv yenna daa ithu, ave yenna friend thaane paakura...

Dhruv: bro, read this, u will ur answer for all of ur ques... Don't miss any pages..  If not u will lose her....

Then shariq get up from the sofa and when to the recording room... He bid bye to all of us and when back home...(skip the ride)... He reach to his house... He ran to his room and start to read the story... Nonstop reading... It was damn interesting... She first meet, she fall for him, the sacrifice things and etc... Until shariq start to cry... He just can't believe that a girl loved him so crazy... He realize her true love... It's take one day to finish read her dairy.... Nonstop reading... After he read that dairy, he close the book and hug the book tight... Crying... Didn't eat anything... He was so blank... Don't know what to do... Then call dhruv and me that he want to meet us.... So the coffee shop scene...

***At coffee shop***

Me: yes bro, is anything important???

Dhruv: bro are u okay??? U look sick man...

Shariq:  no daa, I'm not sick... I'm mad... Mad of her.. Dhruv darsh, guys I'm in love with her daa... I want her daa in my life...

Me: are u serious??? God... I'm so happy for u bro... Yeah....

Dhruv: omg bro, god... Me too... Finally u realize her love... God..

Shariq: guys, I want to tell her everything daa.. Pls help me guys...

Me: bro, don't propose her so fast... Her birthday is this coming Monday... Let's make a memorable birthday for her... Deal ahh...

Shariq: yeah... I totally forgot about it... Pakka deal... So what's the plan...