Truth Reveal

Few months later...
In morning at Malaysia..
At Tash house...

Me aka darsh sitting on the sofa and watching cartoon... Sofia the first... Stupid rite... I know it was so no comments.... While I'm watching the cartoon.. The door bell rings... I was like "ippo yaaru lah ithu".... Then I move my lazy ass and get up from the sofa and walk towards the door... Then I open the door and I was shell shock... It's Ani and the gang... Then I welcome them and make them sit at the sofa... I was about to call Tash but Ani stop me... Then he...

Ani: darsh tell whr is Tash??? I will go and meet her personally. ..

Then I show the way to him that leads to Tash room...Then he follows my instruction and go to her room...

Then he slowly open Tash room and he sees Tash standing in front a poster with is Anirudh in it... He heard Tash sobbing in front the poster... She....

Tash: Missing u so much idiot... I'm sorry that I left u alone and ruined ur precious day... What to do... I'm helpless... I can't love u... I had gone through all my pain ani.... I don't want to suffer anymore... Be happy always bae... I love u Mr thairu saadham....(crying a lot )

Ani laugh a bit bcs of her childish... Then Ani slowly push the door and walk slowly towards her.... When he reach to Tash, he hug her tight from behind and slowly move her hair aside and start to kiss her at her neck and earlobe...Tash shut her eyes tight and lean back to him... She start to shiver down her spines... She feel the soft skin of his , the perfume at Ani always used... With all this things, she confirm that is Ani... Then Tash pull away from him... Then Tash...

Tash: what...aaa...

Ani: shush... (walking towards her)

Tash: ani stay there... (going backwards)....

Ani: no I won't... sorry..(walking towards her)...

Then Tash hit the wall behind her... Then Ani rite hand is  touching the wall and the other hand is grab her waist tight... He lean to her and nuzzle his head at Tash neck and kissing her at the her neck.... Then Tash...

Tash: ani....Pl. ..pls...stop it...

Ani: shush....

Tash feel uncomfortable so she push ani away and....

Tash: STOP SHUSHING ME ,AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING HERE????

Ani: it's my wish... I will meet my girlfriend, kiss my girl and do what I want do to...what's ur problem???

Tash: the girlfriend that u are talking is me...understand Mr...

Ani: see u also accept that u are my girlfriend....(playful smirk on his face)

Tash: what the heck dude???erggh...

Ani: nee ippedi sonna saripatthu varumathey.... Nambe velai start pannenum...

Tash: uhhh....what...

Ani push Tash hard to the wall ,one hand at the wall and the other one is at her waist holding right and he lean towards her and he whisper....

Ani: I know everything Tash... I know everything... I know who are u and what are u for me.... I'm sorry that I realize ur love so late and making ur life hard...I'm sorry.... (tears scrolling from his eyes)....

Immediately Tash hug him tight and cry at him...Ani did the small thing also... Then Tash...

Tash: I'm sorry too for leftwing u at ur birthday....

Ani: it's okay Mrs Anirudh.... (rubbing her check with his thumb)....

Then Ani lean at Tash for a kiss...They were about to kiss but some clear their thoart.... They both pulled away and look behind ani....It's none then ....It's us....Then me....

Me: finally mission successful done....

Tash: what are u talking about maa??? (She and ani look confused)....

Dhruv: athuvaa.... athu naage sollerum.. Actually enna naa....

Sajith: naage ellam onna sendhu ungele serthu vechum...

TashAni: whatttttt

Me: yes...BTW let me remind ur first kiss at the kitchen....

Adhi: making u both drunk...

Sreyas: the situation paper....

Shanky: a lot are from us only....

Tash and Ani are shocked after listening these all drama...

Sajith: we all made the plan and it's successfully over....

Ani: my god!!! How come I didn't know about it...dame dude....

Tash: may I know who is mastermind...

Me: it is me....

Tash: adapaavi.... darsh nee semaiyaa Vange pore dii....

Me: haha okay guys let's this love birds enjoy their moments...

Everyone nod their heads and walk off from Tash room...Then Ani...

Ani: so miss Tashwiny seegar or should I say Mrs Anirudh Ravichander....

Tash: hehe....ur wish my thairu sadham.... (pulling his both cheeks)....

Ani: so can I get a kiss??? (He asked cutely)....

Tash: sure...

Ani smile at her and lean at her... Then they finally kiss together passionately.... Happily ever after.... The End....Yenna valkai daa ithu...

Hey guys!!!! Finally my book is over.... This is final epilogue for this story....Thank you so much for this book....so how is it guys....  Until keep calm and love ani....me also lahhhh....