Singing

*beep* *beep* *beep*

You slowly open your eyes. It's Monday morning. Yay. You reach over to your alarm clock and turn it off.

You stretch and hop out of bed. You go over to the bathroom and brush your teeth. Once you're finished, you look at yourself in the mirror. You make a weird face at yourself and then walk out of the bathroom.

You walk over to your closet. You pick out some denim shorts with little rhinestones on them. You then pick out your white crop top that says "Bitchin'" in big pink letters on it. You walk over to your dresser and put on a cute golden bracelet.

You walk back into the bathroom. You brush your hair, and decide to leave it down today. You put some mascara on and some simple eyeliner.

You walk out of the bathroom and walk over to your hats. You decide to wear a white beanie. You put on your light pink Vans. You check yourself in the mirror one more time, grab your iPhone, then walk downstairs.

You check the time. It's only 7:15. You didn't have to be in school until 8:45. You grab an apple and take a bite out of it. You grab your pennyboard and head to school.

When you got there, it was only 7:25. There was no one there yet, obviously, except for staff. You walked through the doors, and took in the silence. You walk to the auditorium. You see the piano on the stage.

You look around and see that no one is there. You run up on stage. You sit down on the seat in front of the piano, and start playing. You start singing an original song that you wrote.

Once you finish you just sit there for a second. Then you suddenly let out a slight shriek when you hear someone clap.

You look to see who it is. You see a boy approaching the stage.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He says with a laugh as he jumps on the stage.

"I...uh.. I thought no one was here..." You say quietly, looking down at the floor.

"I just got here, actually. And by the way, you don't need to be embarrassed. I think you're a really good singer!" The boy says to you. "Oh and I'm Jc." He adds.

"Hey Jc, I'm (Y/N). And thanks, but really I'm not that good." You say blushing a bit from embarrassment.

"Hah, are you kidding? You're amazing!!" Jc says loudly. His voice echoes throughout the auditorium.

"Thanks, that means a lot!" You say happily.

"You're welcome. Well I've always wanted to learn how to play piano.. Can you maybe come over later and teach me a bit?" Jc says as he scratches the back of his neck and bites his lip.

Oh my god. Was he flirting with you?!

"Um.. Sure!" You say, blushing again.

"You know, you're really cute when you blush." Jc says with a chuckle. By him saying this, of course, it makes you blush even more.

Jc smiles and says, "So can I get your number? You know, so I can give you my address and stuff.." Jc says clearly blushing.

"Yeah sure." You say as you both exchange numbers.

"Okay, well class should be starting soon. You wanna walk together?" Jc says with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah let's go." You say with a warm smile as you turn around and grab your bag and your pennyboard.

You turn around and notice that Jc has a pennyboard too.

"I like your pennyboard!" He tells you, pointing to the item in your hand.

"Thanks, I like yours too!" You say blushing, yet again.

"Thanks." Jc says. He then jumps off of the stage. He turns around and holds his arms out for you to jump in.

"Thanks but I can get down myself." You say getting ready to jump.

"But I wanna catch you." Jc insists, clearly not giving up.

You roll your eyes and say, "Ugh fine." He smiles and signals you to jump.

You jump into his arms. You notice after a while that Jc hasn't let go of you yet. You look up into his twinkling brown eyes. He slowly leans into you and closes his eyes. You start to lean too. Your lips are about to touch, but you're interrupted by a janitor screaming, "GET TO CLASS!"

You two jump apart and stand there awkwardly. Jc then clears his throat and says, "Um.. We should probably get to class.."

"Yeah.." You say simply.

You both walk out of the auditorium and start cracking up. It's pretty clear that you're both gonna be late for class.

"Well, since we're gonna be late anyways, you wanna skip and go back to my place? I want you to teach me how to play piano." Jc says with a wink.

"Haha yeah sure. I don't mind missing school today. I didn't do my homework anyways." You say, laughing.

"Haha neither did I!" Jc says. He then starts laughing again too.

You both sneak out of school and walk to Jc's house.

~*~*~*~*~*Time Pass~*~*~*~*~*

"Think you got that down?" You ask Jc after you show him a simple combination of keys to play. The house was empty since his brother and sister, Jaylyn and Joe Felix were at school, and his mom, Lyndi, was at work.

"Yeah.. But can you play it at the same time as me? Maybe that'll help." Jc asks you.

"Sure. Ready?" You say to him as you position your hand on the keyboard.

"Yeah I'm ready." Jc says licking his lips and putting his hand on the keys.

He looks so cute when he's concentrated!

You start playing the keys at the same time as Jc. Suddenly, your hands touch. Neither you or Jc pulls away. Jc turns to you and stares into your eyes. You both sit there for a few seconds. Then, Jc's lips slowly connect to yours. Your lips move in sync. You can just feel the fireworks going off.

You slowly separate from each other.

"Hey can I tell you something?" Jc asks you.

"Yeah sure!" You say.

Jc smirks and says, "I already know how to play piano."

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Awwww shiiieeeettttt..... Lol thanks sosososososooooo much for 400+ reads!! Shoutout to my homie Fading_ for being supportive of my fanfic and reading it and stuff.

Follow me on twitter!

@janosftcaylen

K dats all I got to sayyyyyy fo todayyyyyy!!!!! Love y'all.

Peace, Sam