berf

Ayyy wassup? Sorry for not updating for a hella long time some shit went down and I had to get rid of Wattpad for a bit, but then my phone refused to get it back for like a week so sorry about that >~< BUT ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY.

Today was the day, Friday. I told everyone to pack their stuff and meet me in the parking lot next to my truck. I was leaning against the side of it and staring at the ground. I glanced up at the sky, it was a beautiful mix of different shades of grey, most of the snow had melted away by now but a few patches of it remained, dotted around the black, wet concrete. I sighed, and watched a small mist of breathe escape my mouth. It was still cold as balls but I don't care. Most people hate days like this, they wanted a clear blue sky with the sun shining on their face, the thought of days like this made them feel depressed. But of course I'm not like most people, I love days like these, everything is bathed in a thin but strong curtain of darkness and there isn't a sound to be heard, the sun isn't anywhere to be found, and it seems as though mankind itself has finally given in to the tight grip of reality, the reality that the world is gonna end, and we're going down with it whether we like it or not.

  "HUMAAAAAANN!!!! Mwehehe! We are ready to go!" The light-hearted voice of Blueberry interrupted my depressing thoughts.

I looked down to see him standing in front of a small group or Sanses.

  "Did ya'll pack warm?" I questioned,

  "Yes." They replied in unison.

  "Aight, let's get this show on the road." I said while hopping into the drivers seat,

  I felt the truck shift as everyone climbed into the trunk, I started up the car and put in some Nazareth, the first song that came on was probably one of my favorites, and I couldn't help but sing along.

"Now you're messin' with a- A SON OF A BITCH!" I sang,

Fell immediately opened up the back window to grab my attention,

"You like Nazareth?" He asked,

"Hell fuckin' yeah bro."

"Nice." He said as he gave me a high five,

"Okay we're all ready to go!" PJ announced,

"Alright! Autobots. ROLL OUT!" I yelled as I rolled down the windows, blasted the music, and drove out of the parking lot.

In a few minutes we were on the highway and headed to the forest.

*time skip brought to you by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

We finally arrived at the douche infested town, I rolled up my windows and turned the music down. I stopped at the side of the road and turned around to face the skeles,

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? Why did we stop?" Blueberry asked

"Alright listen up everyone, this is probably gonna be the hardest part of the trip, we're about half an hour away from the forest, but we gotta go through here first, and let me just tell ya right now, this town is full of a bunch of racist fucks, they hate monsters here." I said seriously,

"Well then I say we kick their asses!" Fell shouted with a devilish grin,

"Oh trust me I really want to but we can't, we'll probably be thrown in jail if we do as much as call them out. So here's the plan, y'all just keep your heads low alright? If anyone tries to hurt ya or anything I'll take care of it, cause if you take care of it we'll be arrested. Trust me, there's no saving this town, many people have already tried..."