Room

Awkward silence filled the room as Caleb checked out my knee.

It would've been less awkward if my stomach stopped talking. 

Sigh.

"Yeah, I agree." Caleb said. I looked at him shockingly as if he just read my mind. "No, I didn't. You're just saying your thoughts out loud. There's food, you know." he stated as my face heated up with embarrassment.

"Oh...uhm. Sorry about that. And ah...thank you for the food and...uh your help." I flusteredly said.

"Hm." he answered back.

I watched Caleb wrap a bandage around my knee and my eyes couldn't help but scrutinize on every movement his muscle made.

Does he work out? Well duh, nobody is born muscular and strong. Idiot.

I noticed he has a scar near the corner of his left eye that's nearly visible.

His hair is pretentious of a golden locks, yet soft looking.

The aura he shows everyone mitigated as we sat here alone.

Alone.

Does he show this side of his to his friends?

To the group that divided me from them?

His authoritative and fresh pine-like scent is strong but sweet and calming, yet somehow thrilling.

"Are you gonna eat? We have 15 minutes till lunch is over." he said with a...smirk?

"Uh, yeah. Thanks again." I told him.

"Hm. Your left knee's patella is twisted and moved a little bit. I suggest you go to the doctor after school to get a check up and a knee brace." Caleb said as he cleaned up the First-Aid Kit.

His deep authoritative voice from earlier spoke softly, but still held that 'no questions asked' flow.

Everything about him is authoritative.

Almost like his

"Thank you, again." I told him as I ate the food trying to avoid eye contact with him.

I could feel his intense steely grey eyes stare me down which made me squirm.

His body heat is making me sweat and my hands clammy and a little shaky.

Am I nervous? Yes.

Am I scared? No.

"Are you scared?" Caleb asked which made me gaze at him.

His eyes are oh so serious and dangerous.

"No." I truthfully answered back as we stared at each other.

"Your green eyes hold so much words that are locked up." he stated as he stood up.

Saying that I'm surprise would be an understatement.

I'm more impress that anything else.

He's right.

My questions are locked in a room where I placed them.

"Oh, and by the way." Caleb said as he stopped at the door way, "I do work out, Elena." he said as he left.

I could feel my face heat up more.

What is happening? He only said my name!

Why am I feeling the same feelings I did back when I first had my first boyfriend?

No. I can't fall for someone who I just met.

I can't fall for someone that I know would only just get hurt.

Because at the end of this year, I'll be leaving.

If my supposition is wrong, then I'm the one that's going to get hurt.

Which is already happening.