Rock

Caleb and I stood in front of Neil and the perverts. 

Caleb's arm rested on my shoulders as everyone waited for Caleb's command. 

"I'm not surprise to see you here Noah. Are you still harassing guys? Or are you into girls now?" Caleb said which shocked the passerby's, Ara, and me.

"W-what are you talking about man?" Noah said nervously.

"Ts ts ts." Caleb said as he took  his arm off my shoulders, which instantly became colder, and walked in front of Neil. "What's wrong Neil? No other words to say? Where's your Student Council President pride?" Caleb asked as he caressed Neil's cheek roughly.

Neil looked straight at Calebs' eyes and looked away.

"Didn't you have more to say when you threw that water balloon at Christina and Ara earlier?" Caleb asked but Neil stayed quiet. 

Caleb stood up and took something out of his pocket. 

It's a knife.

Oh my God.

I looked at Alex and Isiah and both of them were already looking at me with stern faces.

I watched as Caleb stooped to Neil's level again as Neil was kneeling on the floor with tied hands.

"Recognize this pocket knife?" Caleb asked Neil. Neil inspected the knife and rolled his eyes.

"Well duh, it's obviously the knife I gave to Debra earlier to help her slit her wrist so she can just die. I mean, nobody likes her and her witty boyfriend. She's so old fashioned..." as Neil was running his mouth off, a 2017 Lincoln parked beside us. Neil looked at the car and instantly became pale. "Wh-what are you doing?! How'd you get my keys? I will sue you! I demand you to untie me and let me go as your Student Council President or else you will face me!" Neil yelled.

Caleb looked at Ruben, who held Neil in place, and nodded at Ruben to let Neil go.

Neil ran up to his car with a mischievous smirk.

"Y'all must be stupid. I can still get you bastards in trouble. Even kicked out of school." Neil said. 

"I'd rather get kicked out than be in around a dumb cunt like you." I told him. 

Neil and everyone else looked back.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up? You're a no good for nothing. You're just irrelevant. No wonder why he cheated on you. Why did you even come back? You can just die too. You fell for everything I said to you earlier. You even blushed. You're such a creepy." Neil said which I started laughing at. "Why are you laughing, huh? You're a psycho! That's why you ain't got friends. You're just a chihuahua. You're all bark." Neil told me which made me laugh more.

"But you're the one who barked first, Neil." I said seriously. "I admit, I did blush at your words. Heck, I even felt sorry for you when Caleb beat the shitty words out of your mouth in PE. Pity." I told Neil. "No, I didn't even think about feeling sorry for Christina on how you abruptly yelled at her, because as far as I know and informed, those are IRRELEVANT, true or not, statements. It didn't bother me when you started boasting about your position as a Student Council President" I said as I strode towards him. "Want to know why? Because those who boast about their 'achievements' without doing the actual work is nothing but trash, especially those who look down on other people who could most likely do bigger things than they are told by their Student Council President. What did bother me is this." I said as I took the knife from Caleb's grip. "You put yourself way up here by putting people down, when really, you're the lowest of the low." I said as I saw a container filled with spiders. I could feel everyone's intent attention, especially Calebs'. I grabbed the handle and walked towards Neil's car."Now I don't know you're situation in your personal life. It could be bad, it could be great." I said as I started opening the container slowly. 

"W-what are you doing? I hate spiders! Get those things away from me!!" Neil said nervously.

"But the one thing I hate the most, is that when people run away from problems by creating unnecessary problems for other people!" I stated as I dumped the spiders on Neil's car.

Neil grabbed the knife out of my hands and stabbed every spider he could harshly. 

The car started going off as Neil destroyed his own car.

"What did you do?!" Neil yelled at me.

I smirked at him and shook my head.

"No, it's what you did, Neil. If you were paying attention, especially as being the Student Council President, you'd know." I told him.