Dollhouse

**Christina on top**

"Noah...Hayes?" I repeated after him with questions lingering around my voice.

"Yes. Noah Hayes." he repeated back with a hint of amusement which irritated me because it seemed like he was mocking me.

"You told me that the only person that will marry me is the one that you know for sure that's worthy enough for your consent and someone who you know won't harm me." I told him.

"Yes, I did say that." he said.

"And now you're putting me up with someone who I haven't even met?" I asked growing angrier.

"What are you talking about?" he asked surprisingly. "You've met Noah before and have spent time with him at that too." he said which just confused me more. 

"What are you talking about? The only Noah I know is that pervert that harassed Ara back then! And I sure as hell ain't marrying that SOB." I said with authority.

"Elena, it's fine. Would you just calm down?" Caleb said which infuriated me even more that he was siding with Dominique instead of going against him. I glared at him but he didn't budge.

"You know what, fine. I'll marry this Noah Fucking Hayes." I stated while looking straight at Caleb with venom. "I swear to make his life miserable." I said as I was getting up.

"I'm positive you told me that you didn't care about the marriage, Elena." Dominique said as he cut into his steak.

"Yeah, well that was before things actually happened." I said as I dropped my table napkin on my plate. "And like I said before, people change." I said as I walked back to my room.

Why am I like this? Ugh! Why am I being so petty?

I asked myself as I closed the door behind me.

I paced around my room for a couple minutes thinking about why Caleb just agreed on the idea.

UGH!!

I hopped on my bed and laid across it.

I didn't even get to eat! Oh, my poor stomach.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled hoping it wasn't Dominique or Caleb or anybody at all, but that would be creepy as hell if some weird ass 'nothing' just knocked on my door.

I waited for an answer but nobody answered back.

"If you're one of the house keepers, you have my permission to talk." I said with sweaty hands. "For goodness sakes! You don't need my permission to talk, just talk!" I said growing weary and stupid.

Was I hear things now?

I got up from my bed and cautiously walked towards the door grabbing a glass from my nightstand as a weapon.

As I was contemplating on opening the door, light shuffling were heard from behind the door.

I swung the door open and Christina was there with wide eyes and confusion, but she smiled back as soon as I blew a sigh of relief.

"What the hell?" I said as I opened the door wider for her to come in which she obligingly did. "I was freaking out because nobody would answer back." I told her as I placed the glass back on my nightstand." I started imagining that there was a ghost or something!" I told her as we sat down on my bed.

"You know, your room is built to be quite soundproof and armed walls and doors, so it's quite hard for anyone to hear things from outside." she said with cocked brow as she placed the food on my bed.