Awkward.

"Hey gurllllllll," my new roomie Jamm greeted me, "what have you been doing all day?"

I looked up from where I was sitting and replied, "Oh, hey! I've just been getting everything ready for my classes tomorrow. What about you?"

She sat down on the bed with me and said, "I've been hanging out with my boyfriend."

"Oh cool! Harry, right?" I asked her.

"Hahahaha!!!!" she burst out laughing hysterically.

I was quite confused. "Um, was there something I said wrong?" I questioned.

"Oh, no you're fine, Julie. It's just funny that you think Harry and I are dating." she reassured me.

"May I ask why?" I spoke still confused

"Because! Harry doesn't do girlfriends. Besides, we're just friends. I mean, yeah we mess around, but it's just for fun." She replied finally answering me.

"If you were just with you're boyfriend, then how come you and harry were-uh, you know....last night?" I asked concerned.

She shook her head. "Listen, Harry and I are just friends. We were just fooling around, ok?" she stated clearly.

I simply nodded, because I still didn't completely understanding the whole situation.

"Now that I've made that clear, would you like to go out to eat with me and my friends tonight?" She asked politely

Unsure of whether to go or not I stated, "I don't know. I really should be getting familiar with the camp-"

"Pleaseeeeeeeee", Jamie whined," You know what? I'll help you around the campus tomorrow, and you'll come to dinner tonight. How's that sound?"

"Uhhh, it sounds.... great. Thanks." I replied still warily of the offer, even though it was more of a demand.

Jamie started giggling excitedly. "Yes! Alright, I got to go meet up with sisters. See ya 'round."

She rose from the bed, waved goodbye, and finally left.

Bzzzz...Bzzzz...Bzzzz

"Hello?" I picked up my ringing phone.

"Hey! It's Carter. Come over to my office so we can hang out." My brother's voice rang.

"Oh, hey! Alright, I'm heading there now." I replied and then hung up.

I quickly got up from my bed, grabbed my Barbour coat, and then headed for the door.

Bzz...Bzzz...Bzzz...

What now Carter? I fished in my bag for my phone.

'One new text message'

(316)-484-2660: Hey! It's Jamie. I kinda took your phone while you were asleep to get your No. Hope you don't mind! And p.s. here are the deets for tonight- 7:40 @ Bourbon's Bistro.

How'd she get through my phone when I have a password...?

Before I responded, I created a new contact for her.

You: Oh, hiii. Alright, sounds good. Could you help me get there?

Bzz...bzzz...bzzz....

Pb&Jamm: Yeah! Sure, no problem. Well, until then...Bye!

You: Kk. Byeee:)

I locked my phone and continued down the stairs and out the dorms.

I started walking towards my brother's office. I mean, that was the only place I knew how to get to here on campus...

"Oooofff!"