Today I go home

Well today I go home thank god its fucking boring here. I am 21 years old my name is Avery and I love to be bad. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I was all ready packed when I got called down stairs. I took all my stuff down stairs and saw my mom who was waiting to take my stuff to the car. She gave me a big hug and grabbed my stuff. I took one last walk around as I said "I will never miss this place"

"Avery time to go." Yelled my mom. "Ok" I replied. I wanted to drive home so my mom sat in the passenger seat and I drove. We had a black SUV but my father has a lot more because we are rich. He has never really told me what he does for work I just know he makes a lot of money.

It was about an hour drive home. As we arrived I ran inside to see my older brother and my dad. My dad was in his office and my brother was in his room so I thought I would surprise them. First I went in my brother room and he came running and tackled me to the floor. I got up off the floor and said "well its nice to see you too." "How was lock up?" Asked my brother as he chuckled. "It was a fucking waist of my life." "Hahaha!" I then punched him in the gut making him fall to the floor. " Hey what was that for?" "Oh you mean our brother and sister bond?" I giggled and went down stairs.

I herd mom and dad yelling about something so I interrupted. "Hey dad." I said as I walked in his office. "Hey sweetie it's so good to see you." He responded nervously. " What's going on everything OK?" I asked. "Why don't you tell her."my mom said angrily looking at my dad. "Honey there is something I need to tell you."he said.