Chapter 6

*Sunday Morning.*

Tay's POV

Yesterday the guys gave us a little concert of are own an i loved it. I'm right now eating Fruit Loops at Billie's table. Oh shit today is the day if we find out if we made the record deal! Billie came walking down his stair's and he was playing air guitar. I laughed and then realized again who he was. I always get so dumbstruck from this. Billie Joe, the one and only is my Boyfriend. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and he walked by with his earbuds in. He sat down next to me and he had a spoon and started eating my cereal. "I was not done with that." I said. "Sharing is caring baby." Billie said with a wink. I chuckled at what he said. I took his one ear bud out and put it in my ear. He was listening to his song called Stay the Night."Good band you got playing on there." I said with a smile to Billie. "I don't think they are that good. THEY SUCK!" He said acting like a 5 year old. "Oh Billie i need to tell you something." i said. He looked at me and I said "Shut the fuck up." with a smile and brought the cereal to the sink he had and cleaned it. I felt strong arm's go around my waist and Billie's head was on my shoulder. My phone rang and I looked and saw who was calling. RedStar Records....OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! I answered and said "Hello this is Tay.". "Yes are you the Lead Guitarist/Vocalist of Dark Dearest?" the deep voice said on the phone. "Yes this is she." I said looking at Billie. "We would like to congrats you and welcome you to RedStar Records. Would you like to sign with us?" The man said. "YES YES YES YES!" I said jumping up and down a lot. "Okay, we would like you girls to be recording in the studio by TuesDay. See you lovely gals soon." the man said again and then i hung up. "WE GOT THE DEAL!" I said running to Billie wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him. He hugged back and spun me around and said congrats. I then kissed him passionately. He flicked my lip for entrance and i let him in as he explored my mouth. Well this is only the 2nd time i've kissed him and i'm absolutly LOVING IT!!!!! He ended it witch i wish he wouldn't do and he said "You should call the girls and invite them over.". "Fiiiiine but we will continue later." I said with a wink. I grabbed my phone and texted Kira and Madison and they said they will be over in 5 mins.

"So now your career is going to start Miss.Electric. How do you feel?" Billie asked me. "Hype as fuck! When Tre gets here i'm pouncing on him i don't care." I said. Just then the door opened and i looked at Tre was first. I ran and jumped on his back and he almost fell over. "THE HELL?!" Tre yelled and i chuckled. "TO THE KITCHEN FAIR STEED!" I said and pointed to the kitchen. Tre ran and i started laughing my ass off. Everyone sat down and I jumped off Tre's back ad sat down next to Billie. "So i called you people her for something important....the record deal..." I said making myself sound upset. "Pika i we didnt make it there's more company's in California. Its just the other one's will need songs we make." Kira said. "Actually, WE GOT THE DEAL! We start recording on Tuesday!" I said. Madison and Kira jumped up and squealed in joy. The looks on Mike and Tre's faces were priceless. "Wait we have a problem, High school for the next 2 weeks." Kira said. "How about we go tomorrow and Tre follow's Kira around, Mike follows Madison around, and I stick with Tay for Monday since it will be your last day." Billie said. "Put my boyfriend in front of Alea? Hmm ill take that deal any day." I said. "That mean's you guys got to get up at 5:00Am and be ready by 6:00Am." Madison said. All the guys groaned and got up and walked to the living room and turned on the TV. "Well Morrow is going to be fun!" Kira said. "Alea is going to be so pissed to. Her little Pinky SkyLight band is never going to make it." I said. How could are live's get any better?

Hey sorry for the time skip but next chapter just saying is that they are going to wake up on monday morning just putting it out there! and this is shorter I realize that but Ive been watching Game Grumps, Green Day Music Videos and which I recall we are singing 21 Guns for my chorus concert which i am very happy about, Toby Turner's Stream/Movie Night, Playing Flappy bird, Getting ready for my birthday. YA IM GOING TO SEE GREEN DAY'S AMERICAN IDIOT BITCHES! xD lol well im tired so me go to bed NIGHTY NIGHT! LOVE YA'S! ~WhatSerName2<3