Chapter 10

Tay's POV

I tripped Mike witch ended up making Tre toppling on top of him. Billie started laughing his ass off and i noticed people were looking at us. "Everyone is so full of shit." I said. "Hey thats also a Lyric from Jesus Of Suberbia!" Tre said. "No duh dip-shit." I said kicking him in the side. "CAN YOU GET THE HELL OFF ME!" Mike said. Tre got up and sat next to Kira again and Kira patted his head like he was a dog. "Y'know we should come back here in the last day of high school and see what people think of you then." Billie said. "Wonderful plan!" I said. We threw all are trash away and we were hanging around are tree. I walked over to my friend Tyler to say hi and when I came back to the tree Billie was not there. Kira had her hand over Tre mouth and he was giggling. "Where's ArmStrong?" I said. I then felt arms wrap around my waist and i was lifted up from the ground. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. Billie was lifting me up into the tree to sit on a branch. I sat down next to him and cuddled into his neck. He looked into my brown eye's as I stared into his emrald Green Eye's. He leaned in and kissed me passionety. My eyes fluttered closed as it felt like everything disappered around us. He cupped my face with his hand and a song just went off in my head. 21 Guns. We were then interupted by Billie getting hit with a rock and falling out of the tree. "BELL RANG YOU FUCKING LOVE BIRDS COME ON!" Madison said. I jumped down and helped Billie. "You okay BeeJ?" I asked. "My ass hurt's." He said. I kissed his cheek and said "Now do you feel better.". "Ya a little." I rolled my eye's and we started walking to my locker.

The guys went to the bathroom as we went to are locker's and I opened mine and found a photo of my mom. I miss her. She died when I was 6 in a car accident. My locker again for the second time today got slammed shut by the one and only number one bitch of the year Alea. She pushed me into the little hallway to the orchestra room and pinned me on the wall. "So you think your little ArmStrong love's you? Bull Shit." She spat at me. "Fuck you Alea. He love's me and would never love a slut like you." I spat right back. "Oh have you checked your Face Book latly. Hmm why dont you check." she said letting me go. I got my phone out and had a nonification on facebook. I opened it up and there was a post that Billie was tagged in.

'Alea and Billie having a Little fun in the halls of GreenDale Ridge High'

I read and it had a photo of her and Billie kissing up agenst the wall. I felt hurt inside. "Told you he would never love you, you scum." Alea said. That's when Billie walked in the hall. "Back the fuck up you bitch." he said to Alea. She scoffed and walked away. I had a tear streaming from my face and Billie said "Love, what's wrong?". He put his hands on my shoulder's and i pushed him away. "Were you fucking using me? Trying to get me to suck up to you and you just kill me off just like that?" I said still crying. "What the hell are you talking about Tay?" Billie said confused. "YOU FUCKING KISSED THE FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled at him. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I KISS HER! I DIDNT DO THAT SHIT TAY!" Billie yelled back. "WELL THEN FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT!" I said handing him my phone. He looked at it an he was shocked. "Tay thats not me!" Billie said. "Oh so there is just another guy that goes to this school wearing the same clothe's an has the same hair cut as you today? Yep thats makes total fucking sence!" I said. "Tay this guy is wearing different shoe's then me. He is wearing Nike's i dont were that brand." Billie said showing me. I looked at Billie's shoe's and he was wearing black and red Chuck Taylor's. "Oh...sorry I just got paranoid..." I said looking down at my feet. Billie lifted my head up using his 2 finger's and said "Pika its fine, you got angery. This is your first relationship with someone I understand its fine.". I than hugged him and he hugged back.

Alea came walking back into the hallway. "Hey Boo!" She said to Billie. Her little 'Possy' of popular chicks followed in with there phone's out. Billie grabbed me bended me over and kissed me passiontly on the lips. Woah...soft lips much...softer kiss from in the tree to. I could already tell that the popular's were taking picture's...great. I flicked Billie bottom lip asking him for entrance and he allowed me to enter. I then fell to the floor and Billie was pushed back into a wall by one of the strong foot ball player/ popular dude, Dylan Bronston. I was grabbed by Camron and Terrel and Billie was still being pinned on the wall. "LET ME FUCKING GO YOU PRICKS!" I said. "Oh shut the fuck up thunder thighs." Terrel said. What the FUCK!!?!?! IM NOT EVEN FAT! Billie was struggling out of Dylans grip but couldnt get out. "Look who cant run away with her rock star. He does not love you and he never will. He is just using you so he can have his way with you to get in your pants. Fucking he is Billie Joe ArmStrong, the Sex God. So sorry its not going to work out sweety." Alea said. I tried to kick her but just got smacked in the face by Terrel. Fucking ass hole. Alea started walking torwards Billie. "Hello ArmStrong. Big Fan, love your hair." she said with a wink. "Oh go fuck off." Billie said. Thats when he got punch in the face. "BILLIE!" i yelled trying to get to him. Alea then knee'd him in his stomach and he fell to the floor. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked back and found the most lovly teacher ever Mr.Tylin standing there. Terrel and Camron let me go and I ran over to Billie who was on the ground. "GET TO THE PRINCIPLE RIGHT NOW ALL OF YOU EXCEPT FOR ARMSTRONG AND ELECTRIC!" he yelled. Another teacher was there and walked them to the office. Mr.T walked over to us and said "Hey you guys okay?". "Im fine but Billie got punched and knee'd in the stomach." I said. "Wasnt the stomach Tay." Billie said. Oh shit that must of hurt. Mr.T and i helped Billie up and Mr.T said "Well you should be allowed to have kids still and your face looks a little red on your cheek.". Average Mr.T making a dirty comment. "I got this." I said kissing Billie cheek. "Okay I feel fine." Billie said standing up straigh. "Awe true love. Well you two head to class now." Mr.T said. "Thanks Mr.T see ya next Wensday." I said. "Your comeing to visit! YUS!" Mr.T said. I chuclked as I got my stuff and Billie and i walked to the gym.

XD so this chapter was suposed to be the gym class but my mind took this chapter and turned it into something else. Lol I love taking students and teacher's that i know irl and puting them in the story. Except the Math teacher in this book is a guy and mine is a chick. Who is rude as hell. xD WELL ANYWAY! Love Ya's! Vote, Share, follow, whatever! and I hit 20 followers >:3 hehe welcome. ~WhatSerName2 <3