Chapter 5: Climax

The three stepped inside the small house that Dominic and Marius had called home sweet home for these past few days. Dominic and Marius both fell onto the sofa, worn out from the tense and unforgiving environment they had spent the last hour in.

"Can I go wash up?" Monika asked, Marius nodded, sighing as he picked up the tv remote. He turned on the tv and proceeded to the nearest news channel, of course as expected Six was addressing a group of interviewers about the aftermath of the raid, reassuring everyone that the terrorist threat had been suppressed and all volatile assets had been secured. Dominic chuckled, propping his feet up on the coffee table in front of them "It's funny, normally things like these have live coverage, grim reports, and 'witness' interviews. Poor reporters only have scraps being fed to them."

Marius shrugged "It was necessary, Six seems like the kind of person that doesn't like being in the spotlight anyways."

Dominic snickered again "Somehow, I doubt that."

After a moment if silence Marius sprung up "I'm going to clean up while Mon washes up, then after her it'll be your turn, then me."

Marius began to tidy up as Dominic replied with a simple "Okay."

As Marius feverishly cleaned dirty dishes and reorganized the kitchen, he wondered how

he was going to confess his attraction toward Dominic? 'Hey, even though we're close friends and I'm pretty sure you're straight, did you know that I'm totally into you?'

Marius shook his head, one thing he knew for sure is he shouldn't skip around the subject when he does tell Dominic, Dominic was the kind of person that preferred if people were straight as an arrow to the points they
were trying to make, not rambling like Marius was afraid he was going to do in the moment.

As he finished cleaning Monika returned in an extra pair of jeans she had brought and a short sleeve T shirt with the GSG9 logo woven into the right side of the shirt around her chest area, she walked into the laundry room situated across from the bathroom on the other side of the hallway and tossed her hoodie into the washing machine, turning it on for a quick 30 minute cycle, afterwards stepping into the living room and sitting next to Dominic.

"Hey Mon, any idea where Elias is?" Marius asked as Dominic got up to go take his shower.

"Ah, he's in Russia helping new recruits there with learning hand to hand combat and best tactics with riot shields...Knowing him, he's probably showing off his shield as well." She replied, pulling out her phone and opening up Facebook.

"Don't tell him I said this, but in my opinion Gilles's shield is cooler, I mean, the thing drops down and covers his entire body, that guys shield has blocked countless doorways for us while we defused bombs." Marius replied, leaning against the kitchen counter.

Monika chuckled, looking over towards Marius "Give Elias credit, he has saved us alot of trouble when entering a building, he goes in alone and comes out seconds later telling us that same room is cleared out. The guy is a pro."

"Fair enough, fair enough." Marius said as Dominic entered in a black hoodie and some shorts, browsing the internet on his phone.

"Since when do you wear shorts, Dominic?" Monika asked, smirking.

"Since whenever, got a problem?" He replied, not looking up from his phone as he leaned against the counter next to Marius.

"Nah, they look nice on you." she answered before returning her attention to her phone

Marius gingerly looked at Dominic's phone, he was watching a video on pranks, Marius was not surprised, nor was he amused. "Are you planning on pulling pranks at tonight's little celebration dinner?"