Chapter 4: The Raid

Dominic woke up earlier then Marius, he had set an alarm last night before passing out on the couch. He crisply got up, stretching before trudging his way into the laundry room and throwing his hoodie and jeans into the washing machine, he then made his way to the guest bathroom,  jumping into the guest shower and starting it.

He quickly bathed , got out, and pulled his clothes out of the wash, shoving them into the dryer. No time to mess around.

He pulled them out as soon as they dried and put them back on, it wasn't a proper wash but it would do for the time being.

The lights of the early morning began to dawn on the house, Marius would be up soon. Dominic quickly fixed two bowls of Lucky Charms and walked to Marius's door, knocking it.

"Marius! Get up and get dressed, we've got to eat and get to the warehouse!"

He could hear mumbling from the other side of the door, he opened it and walked in on Marius stretching as he sat up.

"Ja ja, i'm up. Give me a sec."

Dominic nodded and returned to his bowl, beginning to empty it.

Marius came in a moment later and began to eat his, the two stayed silent the entire time. Marius occasionally looked over to Dominic.

They both finished eating and Dominic grabbed Marius by the sleeve and tugged him to the garage, Marius didn't object.

"Come on, we're taking the chopper."

Marius's face lit up, he had never rode on the motorcylce before. "Sweet.." he spoke under his breath.

They stepped into the small garage full of spare motorcycle parts and various tools, Dominic's chopper sat in the middle with lightning bolt decals on the sides with a black and blue paint job, he sat in the front and patted the smaller back seat, Marius awkwardly sat down, wrapping his arms around Dominics waist.

Dominic started the Chopper off, used a clicker to open the garage, and kicked off, slowly driving out.

"Whenever I make a turn, slightly tilt the opposite direction. Makes it easier on me." Dominic advised, speeding up.

The sun was shining over the horizon now, it's heat hitting the two as Marius looked around in awe. He tilted as they turned onto a larger road.

While Dominic drove, Marius soon forgot about what they were about to do, where they were heading, and what might happen during the op. All that Marius thought about was his beautiful surroundings and... Dominic.

"This is, ah, pretty nice!" Marius called out over the wind, holding onto Dominic a bit more tightly then beforr.

Dominic shrugged, "I suppose!"

A few more turns later and they were pulling up to the warehouse. Marius was sad when he was snapped back to reality by Dominics stern voice "Let's go."

He parked the chopper and they dismounted, entering into the warehouse the same way as last time.

Everyone stood around Jack as he briefed, Marius and Dominic had walked in on him as he was starting. The two hastily joined the crowd. "Alright you guys, Director left me to brief. She's elsewhere at the moment but will be here to coordinate the op by the time we're arriving at the target building."

Jack pulled out a briefing file "Aside from the intel we already have, four operators from the attacker branch, excluding Valk, will be assisting us. Two you already know; Twitch and Valk, and two flew  in overnight after specific orders from the director; Jackal and-" Monika stepped out from a nearby shadow, smiling."Mon!" Dominic and Marius shouted, both waving at her.