Chapter 7

"You mean to tell me we have to leave London for a week?" Louis asked, clearly annoyed and dropped his fork on the plate.

"Yes. But it's too dangerous to take Ariana with us," Harry nodded. Louis groaned and leaned back.

"Well Ella has to come, we can just take Ariana with us and have her sit at the hotel under surveillance while we go do business," Zayn offered.

"She tricked Niall," Louis growled threw me a glance. I took the last bit of salad on the table and then looked up.

"I'm going," I spoke before I started walking.

"Ariana!" He called after me and with a sigh, I walked back. I stopped next to him, my eyes trailing over everything BUT him. "To your room and don't leave. Someone will be constantly checking up on you."

I gulped and crossed my arms over my chest. "Trust me. I don't think I'll be leaving any time soon. And if I do.. Well there are easier ways to get killed." I walked off, everyone behind me quiet. I jogged up the stairs and to the room I have to call mine. I locked the door from the inside after me and sat on the edge of the bed. I violently pulled my shoes off and then threw my clothes after them.

I didn't bother to change into pajamas so I just went under the covers in my underwear and bra. Just a little bit later, I figured I couldn't really go to sleep. Tonight, dinner was kind of late, because the boys came home so late. I wonder who they were so busy killing. Okay, I'm probably just being a bitch here.

They probably aren't killing someone every time they go out for business. But I am still scared of what they do. It brings a lot of enemies and as long as I'm around the gang, I'm a potential target also. Now that scares me the most. I don't want to get killed in the middle of a fight. Or what if someone randonly attacks us? No one would protect me or cover my back, I'd be dead within a few seconds.

I hadn't realized I was thinking for so long. I was brought out of my daze by someone unlocking my door from the outside. I quickly closed my eyes and lowered my breathing to something similar to sleeping. A little ray of light washed through the crack between the door. A moment later, the door was closed, but the person hadn't left. No. They were walking towards the bed.

"I know you're not asleep," Louis' chuckled darkly. As soon as I knew it was him, my eyes flew open and I sat up holding the covers closer to my body, to hide from revealing myself too much.

"What do you want?" I hissed quietly. He chuckled and sat on the bed, causing it to dip slightly under his weight.

"I came to warn you. We are going to America in three days to get back something I used to have. And you are gonna come with us, which means you can't mess anything up. I have an even bigger circle in New York, so I advice you to act smart."

"I thought we came to a realization that I'm not smart?" I smirked.

"You are smart enough."

"But lets say I'm not. Lets say I just walk out like I did with Niall? It wasn't difficult then." He was clearly angry with me.

"Well then. Lets say you are. Then even Ella can't save your life anymore," he growled and stood up. He simply walked out but on the door he looked back. "And don't lock the door anymore."