Chapter 8

It only took ten minutes to pack and then Zayn came and took my suitcase. I walked after him outside, my hands showed into the pockets of my jeans. I was chewing on the string of my hoodie, when Ella came to me. Oh what a terrible habbit I have there.

I dropped the string and looked up at her. "What?" It wasn't an impolite 'what'. It was more of a friendly I'm-ready-to-suffer kind of 'what' with a half of a smile.

She smiled back and then spoke, "We are leaving in ten minutes but I was wondering if you wanted a bite to eat. You haven't had anything to eat this morning."

"Sure, Ella. After you." She grinned and started walking away at a fast pace. Near the kitchen Louis stopped us.

"Where are you two going? The cars are waiting."

"I'm just giving her some food for the way. She hasn't had breakfast," Ella explained.

"Her own fault for not coming down for breakfast," Louis scoffed. Ella looked like she was about to blow up so I grabbed her hand and shook my head silently. He was right. I did avoid him and skip breakfast so it is my fault indeed.

"Ella, come on. Let's just get on that plane," I tried to reason. She shook her head stubbornly and crossed her arms against her chest.

"No. Lou, let me just get her the food to go. You can't starve her!" She fought instead.

"Watch me do it," Louis snickered. Ella was absolutely red in the face.

"Do that and I'll walk. With her." That shut up both me and Louis. Not that I said much but still.

"You wouldn't dare," Louis hissed.

"Watch me do it," Ella snickered, mocking Louis. Louis stood there shocked for a second. 

"Fine. Fast and she'll eat on the drive," he stomped off after he had said that. Again the question rose, who was Ella to influence Louis that much. I wasn't gonna just ask that though. 

Ella pulled me in the kitchen and shoved a warm paper bag in my hands. Whatever was in it had made it quite warm and I liked that. For some reason, my hands were always cold, so this is actually good.