This Is War - Archie & Jughead (pt.2)

BTW, BTW just imagine some love song because I didn't know any to add cus im bad anywayyy...

xxx

You sat down on a chair that was nearby and gestured for Archie to do the same, while Archie got comfortable you placed the bouquet of roses, that Jughead gave you, on the ground. You watched as Archie began to play a unique melody while from the corner of your eye you could see Jughead practically blowing steam from his ears in anger.

Archie's voice filled the hallway as he began singing the song he wrote originally for you. You were on the edge of your seat listening to each word that escaped his mouth. Archie was near the end of the song when Jughead had finally had enough, he pounced on Archie and sent his guitar flying down the hallway.

They began punching each other and before you could even make a move to break it up Jughead was on the floor witha bloody nose, "Stop it! Both of you!" You practically screamed as you saw both the boys clutching places where they had been striked. Flashbacks began coming back to you when you were in a similar situation and you began hyperventilating just thinking about the memories, finally got your breathing under control after what seemed like hours.

They both muttered an apology with guilt washed over their faces. Finally Jughead rose from the ground and stood up straightening his jacket, noticing the annoyed look on your face, and Archie ran a hand through his hair, which was normally a thing he did when he felt guilty or nervous, waiting for you to explode.

You contained your anger though and grabbed your bag before heading out of the school and walking your 10 minute journey home.

-

The next day you woke up in a rather happy mood until you remembered what had happened the other day and your face instantly dropped. It was really sweet of Jughead and Archie as they decided to play songs for you and hey! Archie even wrote an original song for you but the fact that violence was caused over you made you mad and anger slowly boiled up inside you.

One time before two boys had been fighting over you and in the end it got so bad one of them ended up in the hospital for 4 months, you just couldn't handle this type of deja vu and had to rather pick one of the guys or none at all.

It took a lot of debating but in the end you finally decided it was for the best if you didn't choose over Archie and Jughead, you knew they were really close and you couldn't end their friendship because they both liked you, and of course for personal reasons.

Later that day you arrived at school and Jughead was soon on your heels following you down the same hallway in which everything went down yesterday, he jogged infront of you and stopped you in your tracks when he came to a stop.

You stood there waiting for him to begin talking when he began to word-vomit all different apologys after a minute or so he finally shut up and grabbed your hand showing the sincerity of his whole minute of word-vomitting. You smiled at Jughead and accepted his apology before walking to your first class.

Soon after the class ended you saw Archie as you turned a corner and he instantly walked up to you, he lead you outside the school and said he wanted to talk. Instantly when you both sat down on a step he apologised just like Jughead but his came out more chill and not all in a bundle of mess. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him, you couldn't help but snuggle closer to him. Suddenly he turned his head, facing you, and connected his lips to yours, fireworks went off inside your stomach but in the back of your head you instantly felt guilty because of Jughead.

"I love you Y/N" he said as he pulled away, "I just couldn't stop myself from doing that" Instantly all of the guilt was easily washed away, he handed you a flash drive and whispered, "This is the song I wrote you seeming I didn't get to finish it yesterday" Before he could add anymore this time you pulled him in for a kiss and thought to yourself maybe I've found the perfect guy right here...

xxx

A/N - Sorry I took so long to update, I just had no idea how to continue and this probably turned out really bad but you know what who cares? Well probably whoever is reading this but wuteverr.

BTW THANKS for 1.5k reads <3

;)        (;