Skating - Veronica

"Hey Y/N!!!" You opened the door to be met with a smiling Veronica, before you could even protest Veronica dragged you out of your house and pushed you into her car.

"You know this is classed as kidnapping right?" You said jokingly as Veronica entered the drivers side of the car. "Ha ha very funny Y/N but not I have a surprise for you" she said cheerfully as she pulled away from the curb.

"Where are we going V?" You asked after two minutes of comfortable silence. "Wow I didn't think you were that dumb Y/N. Let me tell you something a surprise means not telling the other person where you are taking them" Veronica said, you just rolled your eyes and let out a quiet laugh.

Soon enough Veronica stopped the car and you looked around to see a big sign saying 'Lodge'. You chuckled at your own thoughts before turning to Veronica, "Ironic how that says Lodge right?" You said laughing, Veronica however gave you a soft punch in the arm before gesturing for you to follow her.

You scrambled out of the car and followed her into the 'Lodge'. You both came to a desk with an old man behind it. Behind him were multiple ice skates and finally Veronica's surprise was no longer a surprise, she brought you ice skating. Before you Veronica could even speak up you slapped her arm before saying "You bitch you know I can't ice skate" she just laughed and told the man both of your shoe sizes before being handed the skates.

She lead you outside to the ice rink and you both sat down putting on your ice skates. "If I fall and die I'm calling this a murder" Veronica chuckled and lead you over to the rink.

Straight away you grabbed onto the side while Veronica just glided over the ice making it seem so easy "Show off!" You shouted as she began dodging the other people on the rink, now, purposely showing off just to annoy you.

Meanwhile you scooted around the edges of the rink before Veronica finally came over to help. "Just hold my hand" she spoke while holding out her hand, you hesitantly took her hand in your and you both began to slide across the ice.

Not long later you were practically a pro as you elegantly glided across the ice. You sped up a little too much though because the next thing you know you were on your ass and a very obnoxious laugh came from behind you. You turned to see Veronica nearly crying of laughter. "Hey this isn't funny!" You exclaimed, she just kept laughing and eventually you joined in.

It began getting late and slowly the ice rink was getting less and less populated, you both decided it was a good idea to get going now so you both hopped off the ice and took your ice skates off.

As you made your way back to the Lodge you somehow ended up knocking Veronica a bit which resulted in you both beginning to increasingly push each other harder until inevitably Veronica pushed you so hard until you ended up on the floor with newly made scratch in your arm.

Instead of being a good friend Veronica just laughed as you showed her the blood coming out of your arm, "Sometimes I wonder if you are my friend or secretly a bully" you said pouting slightly. Veronica slung an arm around your shoulder as you both began walking again, "Oh we both know this is an abusive relationship" She said smiling as she rested her head on your shoulder.

Not long later you were both in Veronica's car on your way home, you smiled at your dorky friend as you both jammed out to the music playing in your car...