doce.

i really tried to stay out of his way. after what happened when i came home, i felt utterly embarrassed.

why did he think that it was okay to treat me like i was a kid? he was frustrating.

to me, calum hood was the definition of 'frustration'. in every sense of the word.

maybe it was my hormones acting up or just the fact that he could simply snap his fingers and i would drop to my knees.

either way, since a few days now, he frustrated me even more. and i needed release. as soon as possible.

•••

i had to go to luke's. I was now standing in front of calum, school bag on my shoulder. i obviously had to make up a lie, which hopefully, my babysitter, would believe.

it was Sunday night and i pretended that i had forgotten that i had an english project due the next morning and that my partner and i hadn't finish it. it would be most likely believable since i always forgot about my scholar assignments.

and so, there i was, standing in front of him with pleading eyes.

"come on calum, can i please go? it's only for two hours!"

he really didn't seem pleased with me going to someone's house a day before school. though, i wasn't going to a party so he couldn't be mad or anything.

"two hours? just two hours?"

he asked as if to be sure that i wouldn't be go behind his back and do something beside my school work, which was exactly what i was going to do.

"yes, just two hours and then, i'll be back home!"

i exclaimed as i nodded to answer his question.

"and who's your friend? a girl, right?

i was about to reply with something sassy or just complain but fighting with calum would definitely not get me in luke's bed.

so, to answer him, i shook my head and glanced at my phone which showed a message from my best friend, telling me to hurry up. he was getting impatient and so was i.

he slowly seemed to believe me. finally. i had texted luke a few hours ago telling him that I would go over to his and he knew exactly why.

calum raised one of his eyebrows at me before sighing in defeat of keeping me home.

"all right. you can go. but, there's conditions."

he said as he then glanced down at me. i wanted to roll my eyes but i stopped myself from doing so because i didn't want to deal with a mad calum right now.

"you have two hours and no more, understood?"

i held back a sigh and simply nodded, a small smile on my lips.

"yes. understood."

he seemed to relax and breathed out.

"do you need a ride to your friend's house? i wouldn't mind driving you there."

i didn't want him to drive me there because he would immediately recognize my best friend's car. and that, would get me in trouble.

"no, it's all right, i'll ride my bike there." i replied, reassuringly smiling up at him so he would forget about giving me a ride.

he nodded as he understood and just a few minutes a later, i was on my way to luke's house.

i would finally have some fun. 

____

hehe smut is coming my friends!!

and i know probably every single of you are here for some calum action but i can't just jump into it yet lmao

so that was a filler but there will probably be another update this week :--)

bye, luv u all x