chapter 1

Anna's pov
Dream* I was running with my dad and my Mom in the woods we were having so much fun playing then rouges came. My dad and mom where fighting the rouges when suddenly one pounced on me and knocked me to ground. The rouge was  trying to kill me but the rouge was  thrown off of me. the rouge and my dad were fighting but the rouge got a hold of my dad's neck and killed him. My mom was so upset she killed all of the rouges then she looked at me and her eyes weren't the same color then she attacked me. End of dream*

I woke up with a cold sweat and my breathing was fast. Let me introduce myself My names Anna Robinson I have brown long curly hair,blue eyes, i'm 5'6 and i'm 17. Today I became of age to find my mate. Hopefully he is in a different pack so I can get away from my mom. She has abused me since I was 5. I looked at my clock and it was 5:00 a.m.

that means I have to hurry up and clean the house and make breakfeast before my mom gets up. You see i'm a werewolf but I haven't had my first shift so I can't talk to my wolf. After my mom went crazy when my father died we got kicked out of the pack because she would ruin everything so i'm a rouge.

I hurried up and got in the shower and went to pick my outfit out. (See outfit below)

Your probably wondering why us she wearing all nice clothes and she probably has scars well my mom make sure she leave scars to wear no one can see them and she makes it look like a happy family

After I was done I went downstairs and started to clean the house then I made my mom's breakfast and coffee I then got my bag for school and left. Once I got to school I got a lot of looks and whispers. I walked into the office and seen a nice looking lady. She said "hi how may I help you hon? " "Anna Robinson the new student I need my schedule and locker number"

"here is your schedule and your locker number Is 234" "thank you have a nice day" Once I walked out of the office I started to look for my locker number and I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry it's my fault" I know it's coming she is gonna hit me. I waited and it didn't happen. Then she finally said "it's ok and i'm Sophie by the way" "oh-i'm anna"

I looked up and saw sophie looking at me she had bright blonde straight hair hazel eyes and she was pretty. "Do u need help with anything Anna? " um..... Yeah I can't find my locker" "what number is it? " " 234" "Omg that's right by my locker here come on I'll show you where it's at" when we were walking I smelt the most amazing scent ever but I couldn't follow it because Sophie dragged me away.

Authors note sorry it's short and this is my first story Ever I hope u like it