Chapter 10

Breanna's pov

I was on the couch with Kyle eating pizza and cookies watching the walking dead. I was on season 7 when Anna called me. She wanted to get revenge on Gaige from the situation. I was all in for that. I could even get revenge on Kyle from the time he put flour in my hair dryer.

He was so gonna get revenge. Luckily me and Anna went shopping and got the same outfits. We were looking hot. I got in my Lamborghini. That car is my baby. I pulled up to Anna's house and walked in. I think her and Gaige were doing something because it liked like they were hugging. She ran outside and jumped in the drivers seat. I swear if she crashes my car I will kill her.

Once I got in Anna plugged her iPhone 7 in and played tunnel vision. Anna loves that song so much. " lil Kodak they don't like to see you winning. You gotta keep a tunnel vision." Anna was singing. She has a good voice. I told her "wow........ you have an amazing voice Anna." She said " thanks. why don't you sing?"

I don't really like singing,but I did for Anna. I sang my favorite song,all of me by john legend " what would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in and you kicking me out,and I'm so dizzy don't know what hit me" Anna was shocked at my voice. All she could say was wow.
.
.
.
.
We were finally at the cafe.  Let's just say that things got heated. Gaige was livid. Me and Kyle knew what was gonna happen so, we just left. Anna Is gonna need help from the moon goddess.

Gaige's pov

I followed Anna and Breanna. Kyle was with me. I didn't know what they were dressed for, but I didn't like it. They stopped at a cafe and they walked in. Anna walked up to a little prick and sat on his lap!

They were talking so low so, I couldn't hear. I was beyond livid.  Anna went to go get up, but the prick pulled her down and kissed her cheek. Even Anna was surprised.  I walked right up to them and grabbed Anna away from him. 

I told him "keep your fucking hands off her and your dirty lips too!  I don't need her to get herpes! " I could tell he was scared. The prick replied, but I didn't hear. I was to busy fighting rage for control. Anna pushed me outside. I dragged her to the car. I sped all the way home. Anna was saying something, but I didn't want to hear. Finally we got home. I dragged her to the woods.

It would be easier so no one would hear. We stopped and I said "what the fuck was that and who was he. Is he your little fuck buddy. Because if he is then reject me so I don't have to feel the pain and then you guys can fuck,and you can be out in the open,then you you won't have to hide it. God At least when I met you, I didn't keep continuing with my old ways. "

Anna spoke and said "NO HE ISN'T MY LITTLE FUCK BUDDY, IT WAS CALLED PAY BACK,  FOR THE OTHER DAY
WITH THE CHRISSY SITUATION. GOD I'M A VIRGIN I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, YOU DUMDASS! OR DUF YOU FORGET THAT I WAS TAPED ALMOST EVERY  NIGHT!" Oh God she was pissed. She screamed so loud it hurt my ears. I couldn't even reply. I had accused my mate of cheating so, I just shifted and ran.

Lucas's pov

(A/n bet you didn't see that coming) 

I had one job, that was to cause a little drama in Anna's and Gaige's relationship. I masked my scent with lots of Cologne. I knew she was special, but I didn't expect it to be another special one, I could smell that their were two people in the cafe that was special.

The only way that would happen,  It would mean that they are twins and they share the same power. I completed my job and I knew boss would be happy that I did and with the new information I found. I would get rewarded. I would get to see my mate tonight.

Azlynn's pov

I was sitting on the couch with Leticia and Sophie,  when Anna came in. She was different somehow. Her eyes were a dark hazel so, dark that it was memorizing. Her hair was so beautiful the brown for in her hair enhanced. She was breathing fast. She ended up lifting the couch up and wings grew out her back.

The wings were a beautiful white. It was so beautiful. She was an angel  literally. Wait if Anna was an angel and wasn't half devil. Then that means Breanna is the devil and Anna is the angel.  They will save us all. I have to tell Gaige.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think is wrong with Anna. Who is the "boss".
Also i'm having  a surprise character so if you want to be in the story comment your name and I will pick a winner. Sorry this chapter is short. And I won't be able to update for a while. Please vote and comment thanks bye guys.