chapter 11

A/n when they turn into the devil and angel they will look exactly alike. Breanna's hair will turn brown. Breanna's thoughts are in bold italic and Anna's thoughts are in italic. Sorry if I don't update for a while I have some stuff going on so i'm stressed from it. But anyways here is another chapter.

Gaige's pov

I ran for 3 hours. I shifted and walked in the house. What the hell! Anna had wings and her eyes were a beautiful hazel.

The fucking couch was in the air with Azlynn, Sophie, and Leticia all on it. Azlynn looked at me.

Azlynn said " she has been doing this for three hours. What did you do? " " I was pissed at something that happened earlier. " I replied. Wait, if Anna is an angel.

That means she is the chosen one because, their is only one angel left. She should be half angel and half of the devil.

That means Breanna would be the devil. They are the chosen ones who can stop the war that will happen between all of the mythical creatures. Well, if they can stop it in time.

I was so pissed that Anna didn't tell me, but we only just met so I understood. I walked over to Anna and said "Anna baby please put the couch down. " Anna looked at me and said " i'm not Anna. "

" who are you then? " I replied. I was curious to see who she was then. I knew it wasn't her wolf because her eyes would be a hazel color. She told me " i'm Brittany
Anna's angel."

" Wait if Anna has an angel then what about her wolf? " I asked. Anna's angel replied "her wolf hazel is here. She is just dormant because I'm in control. " I like Anna's angel's name.

Brittany..... I just love that name even more now because it has to do with my mate. I just had no idea that Anna and well now Breanna had been the chosen ones.

I just really wish that Anna would  have trusted me enough to tell me that she was the chosen one. Well I kinda did kidnap her.

She never said that she wanted to come with me,  but I needed to get her away from her mother. Her mother is just so cruel.

I mean who would do that to their own child. No scratch that she doesn't deserve to be called a mother. 

Anna's pov

I felt like someone else was in control of me. " that's because someone is in control of your body. " my wolf hazel says " is it you? " I ask her. 

She replies "no it's someone else apart of you. " she is a beautiful girl. Uh oh.  She has wings, oh my gosh we are the chosen ones Anna. Do you know what that means? " 

I didn't understand what the "chosen one" meant.  Just as I was trying to understand this voice in my head says "don't worry I will explain everything to you Anna. Oh and by the way i'm Brittany, your angel. "

Woah I have an angel. Wait I wonder if Breanna has one, or if I just do. Will I be a freak. I don't even understand this. I thought I was a full blood werewolf not an angel. 

Breanna's pov 

I was walking to the pack house with Kyle. I could tell That something was wrong. I could feel it.

It must be the family bond that I have with Anna. I mind linked her. I said " is everything alright Anna. I know something is wrong I can feel it. "

Anna linked back and said she " no it's not. I knew you to come to the pack house now please. Hurry. " I could her the brokenness in her voice. I hurried to the pack house as fast as I could.

Once I got there I was in shock. Anna got her angel. I got my devil when I was in middle school. I was really early.  I didn't even have my wolf then.
.
.
.
.
.
After a while I finally got Brittany calm  enough so Anna could gain control. Anna said " Omg am I the only one who has an angel or, do you have an angel to Breanna?" I didn't know how to tell Anna that I had a devil. I hesitantly said " Anna I don't have angel........ I have a devil." Everyone was shocked. Anna said " mpg I have an angel and you have a devil! At least I'm not. This is so cool!" 

Anna's pov 

I had an angel and Breanna had a devil. This is so cool! I just don't know what Gaige will think though. He hasn't said a word. I said to Gaige " Gaige baby are you alright you haven't said a word since you found out?"

Gaige looked at me and said " Do you even know what this means that you and Breanna have this "power"? You and Breanna are special Anna. " special?  What does he mean by that.  I asked Gaige "what do you mean by special? " He  said "you'll find out soon." I walked up to Gaige and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me. I looked up into his blue eyes then to his lips.  I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him.  So many sparks flew everywhere. His lips were soft and tastes like vanilla. Just as we were kissing someone barged in and said in a frantic voice " Alpha we're under attack! "

Dun dun don who do u think attacked them? And I probably won't update for a while with everything going on but, I need to create a schedule for when I update. I think every Wensday.  But as always like, vote,  and comment.