Chapter 12

Ok so, I forgot that they were under attack so I wrote a whole chapter. Then i had to write another so you guys wouldn't be confused. Ughh..... So much work. OK so I think I might update on Wednesdays. Sorry it's been a while my uncle died and I just couldn't write or anything so....yeah but anyways here is this chapter.vote and comment

Anna's pov 

Gaige growled so loud that I flinched. Gaige replied " who dares attack my pack! " his voice held so much authority. Gaige looked at me and his eyes were dark so Rage was in control. Gaige or should I say Rage stormed out of the room. I already knew what to do from when my pack got attacker when I was little. I rounded up all the moms,kids, and elders.

We went to the basement and I locked the door. Kids and moms were crying because their dad or mate has a possibility that they might never return.
.
.
.
.
.
We have been sitting in the basement for almost 3 hours now when I felt a sharp pain in my right side.(since the bond is so strong they can feel their pain and etc.) I knew right away that Gaige was hurt. I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. The moms yelled at me so I turned around and said "shut this door and lock it do not open it." They bowed their head.I ran out of the pack house and started to search for Gaige.

I spotted Gaige fighting a wolf. He looked weak. I ran and shifted in mid air. I tackled the wolf and bit into his neck,killing it. I walked up to Gaige and saw that the wolf bit into his side. Now my wolf was threatening to take over. She hated seeing her mate hurt.

Gaige shifted and yelled " Anna the back inside the pack house now! " I shook my wolf head no. He growled and said "fine, but stay by me." I nodded my head. Gaige shifted and we ran. I killed a lot of the rogues, but i spotted one certain wolf. My mom was here.

I howled and yelled through mine and her mind link. "What are you doing here mom!" "Well honey I'm a rogue  aren't I, and besides who wouldn't want to miss a chance to attack the werewolf king and future werewolf queen." Wait hold up....I was what?!!! I was the queen of all werewolves.

I really should've paid attention when Gaige was explaining things to me flashback " I had woken up from the beating my mom had given me at school. I just don't he tit I cleaned The bathroom,probably didn't meet her standards. Ughhh.....I'm so glad Gaige rescued me.Gaige started talking,but I kinda zoned him out and I was thinking. Gaige snapped me out of my thoughts and said "Anna did u even listen to what I was saying?" I replied "Yeah,yeah." *flashback over.

I really should've paid attention to Gaige. Great now I was the Queen of all werewolves. I really should worry about that another time.  As I was thinking a wolf ran up and tried to tackle me. I moved and jumped on top of him. I bit into his neck until he went limp. After i killed the rogue,i looked around for Gaige. he was nowhere to be seen.

Gaige's pov 

After Anna helped me with the rogue i told her to stay with me. Anna looked so deep into thought and a rogue tried to come after her so i charged at the rogue and started to fight with the rogue. After a while i killed the rogue. I got a mindlink from my beta Kyle "Gaige I need some help over here there is too many rogues for me to fight off.""where are the other warriors that were with you Kyle?"I replied.

"They're busy fighting rogues at the border alpha." Kyle replied. I sighed and said "ok Kyle I will hurry up and go there but,what border are you at?" "The south border alpha." Kyle replied. I ran over there to help. Once I got there I saw Kyle fighting almost 15 rogues at once! Well I guess that's why he is my beta.

I ran over there and bit into ones neck.I threw the body to the side and kept doing that until no more where left. I mind linked all the warriors and border patrol " are all the rogues gone?" I asked. I got a lot of "yes alpha." I went back to where I left Anna and she was looking around for me until her eyes landed on me.

She licked my face and made sure that I was ok. God I love her so much I want to tell her but, I don't know what her reaction will be. I want to tell her when we have our first kiss. I just can't wait till I put my marl on her that way everyone will know that she's mine. We went behind dome trees and shifted. I out on basketball shorts. Anna came out wearing a tank top and shorts.

Anna looked shocked so I asked her "Anna are you ok, you look shocked?" She replied "my " mother " was here and said that I was the future werewolf queen." Now I know who had the nerve to attack the pack house. Right now the castle is under renovation so we are in the biggest pack house there is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Which one do you claim?)
*skip to when they are going to bed*

Me and Anna changed and laid down. Anna fell asleep fast and I just laid awake wondering how lucky we got. "We got lucky didn't we Gaige. God I just can't believe that you haven't mated with her yet. Oh what I would so do with that sexy body." Rage my wolf said. I replied "ok I get it just don't put no dirty thoughts of yours into my head."  He replied and said "ok."   And with that thought I fell right asleep.

Hope you liked it like always vote and comment.