chapter 2

Hello readers idk what's wring with this, but I will fix it. So chapter 1 is after this one so just skip to that one and then come back and read this one. Sorry I will try and fix it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's pov.

As soon as Sophie pulled me
Away from the scent I was upset because that was my chance to meet my mate. Sophie looked at me and said "whats wrong anna you look so down and you have only been at school for like 10 minutes"

I could smell that Sophie was a wolf but not that good and I didn't tell her so I told her a lie " I just wanted to see the school before first period" I think she knew I was lying but she shrugged it off and said "it's ok and let me see your schedule"

I handed her my schedule and she said "omg we have all the same classes !"I was relieved to know that I would know someone in my classes. Once we got into class I smelt that scent again it smelt like the forest and honey.

It smelt so good thats when I looked around to find out who the scent belonged to. My eyes met the most beautiful color of blue eyes. They were so beautiful and thats when I heard a little voice in my head yell MATE MATE! 

I was shocked to hear my wolf because that means I will shift soon I heard my wolf speak again and she told me that her name is hazel. The blue eyed guy walked over to me and said " hi my name is gaige what's yours? " i-i-m-my n-name is Anna" nice going Anna I thought.

Gaige chuckled and said "no need to be nervous" we then heard someone clear there throat and said "Gaige don't scare Anna away" I think Sophie then realized that I was a werewolf and Gaige was my mate cut she moved so Gaige could sit next to me class then started but I couldn't contrate because gaige was right there.

I swear I could stare into his blue eyes all day. The bell rang and I got up to go to free period that I had till lunch. When I was about to leave when Gaige got in front of me and stopped me. I kept trying to leave but gaige wouldn't let me leave because he was trying to talk to me I didn't want to hear him reject me so I kept trying to leave and I was getting frustrated so I pushed past him mate or not I was frustrated.

I met Sophie and she said "I knew you were a  werewolf I could smell it. Didn't you smell me? " I couldn't really smell her that good from when I got wolfs bane and sliver poured down my throat and when my mom made me eat it.

see those were just small punishments or just for fun I would get wolfsbane or sliver injected into me or poured in my body or I got it shoved down my throat by drinks or food so I couldn't smell her.I didn't want to tell sophie so I just didn't anything. Finally sophie gave up on trying to know why I couldn't smell her.

We went out to a big oak tree and sat down we were talking and trying to get to know each other when I froze and my became rigged. I smelt my mom's scent. Sophie saw how I was and asked "what's wrong anna? " I heard my mom say "where is this worthless piece of trash" she was slurring her words so I knew she was tipsy and it takes a lot to get a werewolf drunk so I knew she drank a lot.

She finally spotted me and came over to me and grabbed me by my hair. I yelped at the pain and sophie was to shocked to move. My mom started to beat me for not cleaning the bathroom and she was saying stuff to me like" you worthless mutt when you find your mate he will reject you because of your ugliness. You can't ever do anything right. "By now I had broken ribs, a broke nose, a dislocated shoulder and I was bloody.

She kept beating me until she heard this most vicious growl behind us. I couldn't see that well because of my eyes were swollen shut. I heard yelping and then I heard Gaige's Angelic voice and then everything went black.