chapter 5

Gaige's pov

I woke up and planned the perfect day for anna. I wrote notes for her to follow. I had got her a rose gold necklace and a promise ring to match it but I'm gonna give it to her after the date. I also got her some clothes and shoes. I knew she was coming because I could smell her scent.

When she came into view she gasped and smiled. We were out by a lake with lights everywhere and a little picnic. I asked her" you found me princess, how do you like this?" " I have no words"she said. That made me smile, my biggest smile ever. "I knew you would like it." She looked so beautiful in her pink dress and curly hair. She looked so flawless. I wanted to mark her already but I had to wait until she was ready. We sat down no ate our breakfast and made small talk. I want to go on a run so I could see her wolf.

Anna's pov

After breakfast Gaige said " do you want to go on a run with me?" I was scared because I had never even shifted for the first time. I stood there not knowing how to answer until I looked up a saw Gauge looking at me with hurt in his eyes. I finally said " I never have had my first shift because of all the wolfsbane and sliver my mom put in me.

It's true whenever I started to have my first shift my mom injected wolfsbane and sliver to stop me from shifting. I could only talk to my wolf when the sliver and wolfsbane started to wear off. When I toled Gaige that I couldn't shift I could see anger in his eyes from my mom harming me.when he spoke he said " we need shift so you can become Luna.

I knew what he meant he was gonna have a forced shift done on me. I wanted to get it over with so I said "well lets go and get it done" we walked to the pac's doctor office. When the doctor seen us she bowed her head and said" alpha and Luna what brings you here?" Gaige said " we need a forced shift so Anna can officially become Luna" the doctor looked suprises but then showed us a room .

The doctor handed me a hospital gown and told me to go get changed. When I got changed I had to lay down on the bed. Gaige would use his alpha voice to command my wolf to shift. When I was ready Gaige said " shift!" Nothing happened and he said "I command you to shift!" When he said that I felt a burning sensation run down my back and I felt bones cracking and rearranging themselves. It hurt so bad I was screaming then I felt fur grow and I looked down and saw a wolf.

I had white fur with brown spots all over and I had eyes as blue as the ocean. "Hi I'm your wolf hazel" I could finally talk to my wolf. When I looked up I seen this big black wolf with white and brown spots. I imdetially knew that it was Gaige from my wolf screaming " MATE MATE!" We left the hospital and ran around and played it was so much fun as a wolf

Hello readers sorry this is short I have writers block but I wanted to write another chapter for y'all.i hope y'all like it. Comment and vote by