The meeting

SO IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW THE GUYS
Bottom left=blake
Bottom right=jay
Top left=anthony
Top right=gage
OK LOVES I WILL LET YOU READ -your author

Clara's POV

Its first day back, I really hope I won't mess up like last year,yikes.
I guess I'll just walk to school i don't have a license yet. As soon as I open the doors to HELL a.k.a school, everybody is in groups, of course they are. Want to know my group? I don't have ONE cause this frying pan of a school is  based on your (air quote fingers ) popularity rank! But I still talk to people, the guys used to be chill but then someone HAD to ask them about their virginity, so they had sex! For a DARE like wow  stupid! Really I haven't even kissed anyone yet.... but I'm waiting for the right person! Which will never come at this rate. Suddenly, I am hit by a wall ,or maybe I hit it?but I keep my eyes closed just in case it's one of those scenes where it's actually a guy then i fall then he catches me. So far so good . This wall feels like it has a knob so I turn it.... and bam! I'm in a classroom! Thank the lords. I look behind me just cause I am a very paranoid. I see Blake and he's.... blushing? Why? Andddd he's looking at me.one word. Great, feel the sarcasm, feeeel it.I mean he's hot but he has his flaws but good muscles! Back to him. Blushing? Still? He's walking towards me? Why? Oh there must be someone behind me he likes.so I look back... nope no one I guess she left. But he is looking at me. Oh shit! For the lord of hunkyness! Its one of those scenes! Which one? Ok calm down Clara. You can do this. Damn my legs are numb, shit i know which scene this is. Too late.

Tell my family I love them

Clara " hey! I mean hey? Why are you talking to me? And I thought you hate me? Who? What? When ? Where? Why? Wait you're new here, you're the new kid in the buys group!"

Shit damn monkeys in me I'm ranting.

blake " so um first I'll answer your questions, umm, I'm talking to you cause something happend between us not that way, even though you like it, next one...don't hate you , third one....you just... just ok next question, and its cute how you just said I'm a kid because for your information, i have a bid d"

Wow.. he called me cute.he doesn't hate me? He didn't answer that question but I'll leave it there for now because I don't want to hear that last word so my hand is on his mouth.

Clara " ok shit pardon m'y French .I'm Late so you better be worth it"

blake " you don't want me ??"

Clara " no shit Sherlock, i as you see I am one of the smarter people of this school"

blake" ok so um about earlier...."

Fudge, was it that scene too? What was the knob? Wait don't tell me it was..

blake" you bumped into me and you......actually never mind"

The. He threw me one of those* I don't give two shits smirk*

how did I end up in a class then?

Ok forgive me lord for what I'm about to say buy I'm not one for unknown information

Clara" um can I ask you something in the janitors closet?"

blake" sure, but if you wanted to make out with me, you only had to ask."

now let the sex begin. He muttered

I heard that so I mutter back, you can ask your mum for that too

Ok so now we're in the janitors closet.now I ask him ,

Clara " why was your dick hard when I grabbed it?" I tried to make it sound as innocent as possible

He looks at me like I grew a teacher on my head , which is hilarious i might add

Your question is why did you say that! It wasn't that for sure, but I put the pieces together and bam! This is my conclusion!

As I finish that thought, he blushes, BLUSHES my dear lord, that is a sight to see! Hot damn

Oh boy, damn shit, I only like his body that's all! I don't like anything else!

blake" it wasn't hard! Its just that big!"

Clara" I know how a hard on a guy feels like idiot.."

Alex"What the hell? I don't need to know, but you're a nerd ? How would you get laid?"

Because he thinks I can't get it, which isn't true but I haven't got laid at all, sad but I'm not stupid. So I want to go tease him I lean into his ear to whisper and..wait..... a moan? He moaned? What the hell? Ohh yesss, I guess that's his sweet spot, I'm not done yet big boy.

Clara" if I did tell you who it was, would you like me to do the same with you?

BLAKE POV

Damn this girl can turn me on fast,shit I moaned, and it wasn't the sexy deep one I try to do. But she won't know. Stupid ear.

blake " instead why don't I give it to you now and show you what truly getting laid sounds, feels and tastes like"

Now I give her my want to have sex now? Smirk, that is one of my many smirks, god i sound so stupid but girls cant get in my head

This is my move, I take my phone out of my pocket and start recording a video, and lean in to kiss her

So as she closes her eyes and puts her hands on my chest to push away with disgusted feeling for me, which is not true because I'm a sex god. In that moment my tongue starts to enter her mouth and I feel that she hates me but she taste like chocolate, despite the knowledge that chocolate is for girls on periods I love that shit its baller.

One hour later,

Ok I'm good, and it's fine cause she didn't pull from the kiss after I exploded in her mouth, funny cause I let her have control after that

Clara" WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!"

Alex" well you didn't seem to pull out of it and I figured that I could threaten you with it or get the girls of the school to cat fight?"Why did I make it a question?

Clara just hiccuped that's weird why did I think it was cute? Nah bruh I'm just messing with you

Clara " I'm late! By one hour! You dumbass! And before I go, that was a stupid move, don't you know your rank In popularity? I just kissed the popular guy, I can threaten YOU. " she muttered something along the lines of especially if you were my first kiss .

Me being the true dumbass I am said

blake"i bet that you felt like it was your first kiss all over again" And cue the sexy smirk

Clara" what I can't hear you! Maybe be louder?"

By the time im done with that or even started for a fact , she's accros the hallway, she runs like a bunny, its funny is what I would usually say but a fact about me is I actually mean cute, she doesn't need to know that yet.again kidding with the cute thing, you guys are so into this romance shit lol.

What am I doing? Oh yea the whole fucking school I'm going to have sex with her cause she's the only girl in my class's that I haven't had sex with. That's why.