What happens now?

SORRY SWEETS I CHANGED THE NAMES, BECAUSE SOME OF THE NAMES WERE THOSE OF MY friends, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS AWKWARD TO MAKE YOUR FRIENDS KISS PEOPLE THEY HATE.
-the author

CLARA POV

im at home and guess what im doing?

your mom.

ok sorry my dumb jokes get the best of me

suddenly i hear this horrid noise that goes........

stranger:HELLO THERE NEIGHBOOR!

oh shit,damn, duck, i would continue to swear in my mind but then you would be scared for life at what i say.

thats a guys voice, a MALE is my new neighboor, once again A GUY!! oh and did i for get to mention? I HAVE A NEW NEIGHBOOR, because the old one died, poor Mary Stevenson, she killed herslef. WHY THE FUCK DID SHE DIE ON ME!! I mean she didnt die on me, she killed herself but she died and a BOY MY AGE HAD TO MOVE IN!!!

andddd now i realise that he i sstaring at me because i am grabbing my hair in despair. once again sorry for the lack of information, im in my pijamas!! wich consist of a sweater and underwear.

so i do the thing that no one expects because i am oblivious to human instincs.

clara:what are you doing infront of MY WINDOW!!

GUY: honestly,i would think you would firstly put on pants but im enjoying the view.to answer your question, my name is seabasstien. your name is......

clara:clara.....its clara

seabasstien: clara,i go to ATC.

clara:shit,you mean ATC HIGH school!!??

seabasstien:yeaa...and for a fact i know that you go there and! theres more,it has been aranged that we have all the same clases so that we can be freinds.....or more. and im your new neighboor if you didnt notice.

he shoots me a cheeky smirk which alredy anoys the HELL out of me

clara:shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,sh-

seabasstien:you know not that i want you to leave but someone other than me could walk by and see your lace panties,so would you like to come in?

he walked over to his window and welcomed me with one hand,the other one was holding the window so he wouldnt fall

i ran back into my room,wich by the way, im alredy in but my stupid me forgot and ran straight into my wall

and seabasstien chuckled at that

stupid me

i put my sweats on and climbed out my window

you see i have an unearthly habit of wanting revenge

my evil plan will happen!!!

i walk as seductively as i can,which is basically me swaying my hips and butt like im paralyzed.

but apparently it worked on seabasstien.

he started to eye rape my body which  in fact is very weird but this is the way my plan is suppose to work. i know that im doing well because he almost slipped looking at me.

when i suductively carres his arm,which is pretty built, like nice but i HAVE TO CLEAR MY HEAD ON THIS,NO I CANT THINK LIKE THIS!!!

shit, ummmm my hand is still on his arm umm my plan wass???

ooh yea ok i got this

i step in his room, no time to analyze it and turn around push is arms that starts to come in and shut the window in his face

YESSSSSS IT WORKED!

update on my situation,his window doesnt have a lock and judging on the size his arm was he could lift the window up like it was a feather

your question is how do you know all this?

my answer is he is alredy in here and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder,but  i think that he noticed that i wasnt reacting  because i was thinking about this.

so he did the most flirty way to somehow form his hand into a tube and let me slide in...

his dick

ok im sorry about that,that was weird

anyways,he made my body slide and he stopped the ride on his...

dick

im sorry honestly i cant help myself

so he molded me into bridal style and started to stare at me

but i am so dumb that i didnt notice until our eyes met

oh my word

cliche