The whole gang

blake POV

Now, I know that my hormones are crazy now cause that kiss was LIT, sorry but if we didn't hate each other, I would fall for her, I'm stupid this way don't judge me when I'm like this. I think we're on the same page, she seems too focused in class. And we haven't pranked each other after the kiss. I wonder.......Shit I sound like a girl.

Clara POV

Ok ok ok ok okokkokokok calm down..... again, this is the fifth time this has happened, he looks at me and my stupid mind goes

Oh look, he's cute AND he kissed you, that must mean something

Ever since that dammed cursed kiss, or make out session,ok moving on cause we all know one topic of too much is bad for you

What about gage,anthony and jay,his freinds, but they are the guys! i cant even say hi to them without attracting unwanted attention.

Wow I haven't seen them this year, last year anthony was pretty hot, no scratch that he was nerd hot.He had the boy next door look, the nerd look AND the mystery boy. AT THE SAME TIME. My one thought is....

Bipolar much?

suddenly my mother comes in thought, she raised me to be kind hearted, though she is a hypocrite, she doesn't have patience with kids. that doesn't change the fact that the only person right now that can make me better is my dad.

He's the best,
As a child he was the dad all the girls and boys wanted, he was a chill down to earth, no he was never chill, he was and still is the best father a girl could ask for. For example, when I started my period, at the time my parents were newly divorced, my dad had ordered books about it and bought me chocolate and he went out of his way to make me comfy, I felt like I didn't deserve him, without him, I wouldn't be who I am today, he taught me respect for everyone, he taught me patience, he taught me how to see that my brother loves me because I thought he was annoying and he taught me that there's always a second chance if you reach far enough, he taught me a lot more that shaped my personality.

he's not dead it's just that now I'm staying with my mom so I really miss him,
anthony, he might be gay, its a theory I have, there are so many gay ships for him as he doesn't seem to mind, though the gays have crushes on him,the girls.... let's say there's a fight arena for him on the internet. I know, fake girls love bipolar guys.

But because I'm so clumsy and in my thoughts I trip on something while climbing stairs,

I'm waiting for the fall and laughs that I usually get but I seem to have not crashed the floor yet.
I slowly open my eyes to see.....

jay!?

jay"hey gorgeous, did you hurt yourself  while falling for me?"

Clara" no fuck off jay"

That's all it took for him to start with his lame jokes and flirts"

jay" sure, I can do that to anybody but here? It would get messy, in the bathroom is a better option"

Clara" oh yea??? Well you and your"

Suddenly I'm cut off by someone, great looks like I can't defend myself

anthony's POV

anthony" god jay stop messing with clara , its clear that you have no chance with this girl there's plenty more that would die for you"

Suddenly she has gone pale, I mean I know I'm good looking but I don't think I ever made someone that surprised, in fact I'm pretty offended . But she lifts herself off the ground and stares at me for a while before she says.

clara"thanks?"

jay"you know.....im still here you cant have a moment until im gone, so i will leave you for......player buisness....and you to your funny buisness."

anthony"OH JAY, DONT LEAVE ME! I LOVE cough* hate* YOU!!!!"

Clara's POV

sorry that i chuckeled but that was funny in  my brain. i know girls usually giggle. WELCOME to the REAL WORLD. there is no such thing as a giggle its all FAKE. the giggle was stolen from puppies when they try to bark but horribliy fail.

anthony" well your welcome?"

haha very funny anthony,

clara"i am going to class?"

anthony"no."

watch me anthony just watch me amaze you with my.........charisma

clara"yes"

anthony" no"

Clara"yes"

anthony"No"

Clara"yes"

anthony"No"

Clara"oh look a pencil on the floor.... "

I look at a pencil and bend down for him to see my chest, which in fact is hard to cover sometimes, i find i gap between his arm and leg but....

Anthony"oh sweetheart, ive been playing this game for too long for you to trick me like that, but its an adorable try"

Clara"well then you know what comes next"

anthony"actually you have reached a level that no one has ever dared to reach"

Clara"in that case anthony,i dare you to go to class"

That was random

anthony"no one has ever tried that either"

Of course not douche bag! I don't even know why I said it! Why am I mad? Gosh I am tired to hell.

Clara"well consider me better than everyone"

Me being. Stupid.  Its that simple for me.

I really don't care anyway I mutter.so i pretend i go under his arm but actually go in between his legs. No one can expect that, that is why I use my logic.