6 - the plan goes into action

Hey guys.... ignore the writing on the picture.... I just wanted to show Clara... yes I wear glasses move on..
Love ya!!
The author

CLARA POV

hehehheheeeeeeeeee

ok my my what do we have here clara?

why in the noodle is the voice in my head brittish?

clara,now is the time for the execution of this plan of yours darling.......

yeah yeah but how in the satan's spawn am i supposed to get bass to turn his lamp switch on?!?

clara dear no one can hear your thoughts so why the fucking hell are you no cursing like any other teenager in this dammed world

well MOTHER do you think I'm normal for talking to myself,nonetheless ARGUING!!

i think I'm going crazy,i just called myself a mother,help someone, put me in a mental hospital

dear... do you hear that?

Blake:CLARA!!! fmgeez fhayour dascute fmgh........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Clara:very funny what is it your majesty is laughing at?

i say this with utter sarcasm leaking out of my mouth

Bass:well, princess daddy here was laughing at you

then guess what he did? yes this is too cliche for my liking but its not like i can change it.......wait rewind what he said? princess? no further....DADDY!!! hell nah no oh oh ohohohoohohohohoh YESSSS he just set himself up remember the plan?

oh yes dear, i truly think you are brilliant honey

again with the British voice.........

never mind that continuing with the plan....

"princess i know you love me but really? staring? that is both creepy and odd"

" well then peasant. Sadly for you I do not love you, my heart belongs to another"

The thing that most main characters that are guys do this here, you know the thing? Yea he gave me a fraken frown!! What the satan's home... does he not get that I hate him as a human being??!?

The plan...... ummm

" princess, who do you pine for?"

Yes yes you guessed it, he's serious. Now um I can't harm him if he knows right?

Here I go

" peasant, his name may be Blake,jay Anthony gage or... Alex"

Aww man now he has been rejected I feel bad since I know what he's going through.... I'll tell you later

But now bass has questions, I bet

" princess, its obvious which one you love"

"No"

"Princess.... I know the people you just named except for Alex, its clear you like either Blake or this Alex dude"

" bass....... did you know that if you like someone's natural smell you will make healthier babies? Ya know because your metabolisms are opposites... "

I know I even try to sound nervous but I just want to change the subject

"Princesses, don't try that trick. I just want to help you"

"That phrase, I hate it. Don't EVER say that again. You don't understand that look you get in people's eyes when they find out what happened, I hate that pity look, you were lucky enough you have what you do, a family, love, or. Even freinds."

" princess..."

I don't let him Finnish cause I mean, If i said all this then I might as well do the whole pack right? No more secrets except for that one...

" bass, my name isn't actually Clara"