Clara The Outcast and Who?

HEY GUYS, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS THE INTRO LIKE THE EXPLANATION OF WHO CLARA IS AND WHAT HAPPEND IN FRESHMAN YEAR AND SOPHMORE YEAR.OK I'LL LET YOU READ NOW. COPYRIGHT to Andusca2258 . NO COPYING
-your author

clara is 16 years old and is the outcast of her school.she used to be a neutral kind of girl in her school but all this changed when sophmore year began.back then she had lots of freinds,even "the girls"were her freind.incase you don't know who they are,the girls are the most popular group of girls in their school wich is called ATC high-school . In freshman year the girls and  herself would talk, they weren't that popular yet. The girls also had a major crush on another group of guys, which was conveniently called " the guys", not very creative boys as you can see.when I say MAJOR crush,mean they would think of them in ways that most girls would , only  that they actually write,draw and role play dirty scenes pretending that they could actually touch them that way. At the time the girls were still climbing the ladder of popularity. Blake ,now was he a guy. He was part of the guys group. Yes he was in it,i know I'm saying this like its a bad thing but really, he isn't my type but my hormones say another story.Blake was HOT like spicy! Of course he was, he was in the guys group. He's a jerk to everyone but for some odd reason that is how girls get attracted to him . Strangely that effect of " I don't give a crap about you" wouldn't work for any other guy. His effect doesn't work on ME though well it works a quarter way but that's only cause he has moments where he's nice,decent it's different. When no one sees him He smiles and it looks like he's shy.it melts my heart that I saw that and only me. He leans his head down to the side but it doesn't hide anything,his contacts are clearer to see when he does that because he has natural brown eyes that are like hot chocolate you get when you come from a hard day at work. But his contacts are blue so I don't see them often. His smile right, I forgot , his eye show happiness,love and humor, his cheeks gain a slight  pink shade which is adorable. That is the moments I crave with blake. Well, you could say that I stalk him but it's totally worth it! How else would you know this part of him!!Then there's good old anthony .He's the opposite of blake but the same. He's the clown of the school but I might be the only one who knows it's a mask. I see it in his eyes because I feel the same, he wants to make people happy but because he isn't he wants to find happiness. Ok enough ranting about people, let's get to it!

Andra your Author( I'm new at this so I would love some comments to help I don't care about the votes it's fine I love writing and want to see what others think!)