Chapter Sixteen🍂

Ootd/makeup/hair

---------------------------------------------------------Alex's pov Today we all went out & had some fun

Alex's pov
Today we all went out & had some fun. First we went to Ihop for breakfast, then went shopping. While we were in Hot Topic three girls came up to us, one was short with black & red hair, one was slightly taller with blue hair, while the tallest had red hair. The blue headed one asked "Are you Alexx & xRileyx?" "Yes, we are love" we answered. They started giggling & jumping up & down. "Umm can you sign this please? " the shorter one asked. "Sure, what's your name love?" I asked. "Jasey" she replied. "Can we also have something signed & a picture please?" The other girls asked. "I don't see why not" Riley said with a smile. "What's your names?" I asked them. "I'm Jessabel & that's Jada" the red headed one replied. We signed their things & had Pj take the photo. "Thank you for supporting us" I said giving them each hugs. We went to other stores then it was lunch time. We ate & then shopped some more. By the time we were going to the car it was 5:00. We put all our bags in the trunk & went for some frozen yogurt.
We all got different flavors & sat down after paying.  "Today's been good" I said trying to start a conversation. "Yeah, it has been" everyone agreed. We talked some more until I had to go to the restroom. I walked in & had to wait for a stall since they were all occupied.  This girl comes out of the stall & I go in. After doing my business I get out & see that she's still there. I go to the sink & wash my hands when she says "Can I have a picture?" I finish up & say "of course" After she gets the picture we leave & go home. Once we get home everyone goes to bed after saying goodnight.

I wake up & walk down the steps. I notice that nobody was in the kitchen when I got there. The whole house seemed quiet, they're probably still asleep I say when I look at the clock. I take my phone out & start listening to music. I start singing while I look for the ingredients & pans to make pancakes. I started making everyone pancakes, some regular, chocolate chip & blueberry I just hope they like them. Everyone started running down the stairs from the smell. We ate then had a lazy day when I got a call from an unknown number. I get up to answer whoever it is. "Hello?" I ask on the other end.  "Hey, Alex" he says leaving me confused.  "Who is this?" I ask. "It's...

Who do you think it is? Are you liking the story?  Like, comment & vote don't forget to share with your friends & family.  ♡