Chapter Twenty-Six 👀

(Photo of Alex's clothes^)

James's Pov
I woke up for my photo shoot & got dressed. I fixed my hair in my usual quiff & a Black, Red & Grey shirt, black skinny jeans & my blue jean jacket.

I brushed my teeth & went out the door grabbing my wallet, phone & keys

I brushed my teeth & went out the door grabbing my wallet, phone & keys. I locked the door & started walking. I reached the building & walked in. "Hey, James just take a seat, we'll almost ready for you" the lady, Natalie said. She's pretty cute, nice body & she's a sweet girl.
Claudia Sulewski as Natalie

"Hey James, they're ready for you now" she said, after a few minutes went by

"Hey James, they're ready for you now" she said, after a few minutes went by. "Okay, thank you" I said, winking at her. She blushed & turned away, going back to her desk swaying her hips. I smirked & walked through the door. "James, I need you to stand here" the photographer said. I got situated & we started the pictures. "Look in the distance" he said, taking shots of me. I do as he says & after a while we're done. I leave to go home when I see Natalie still here. "Hey" I say, accidentally scaring her. "My gosh James, you scared me" she said, hand over her heart. I laughed & said sorry. We started a conversation like we usually do, whenever I have a shoot. I looked at the time & said "I got to go" standing up. She stood up & gave me a hug. "See you next time, James" she said. I left & started on my way home. I arrived home & saw I had a new text message. I opened my messages & saw it was from Alex. I unlocked my door & walked in.

Alex💖
Hey, I found out when I leave for tour.

James
When?

Alex💖
I leave in 3 weeks..

I threw my phone out of anger. Why is she leaving this early? I don't get that much time with her! I grabbed my keys & went for a walk. I really needed to calm down. I wasn't paying attention to where my feet were taking me until I looked up. I was at Alex's house, I was about to leave when the door opened. A guy with a red bandana coming out. My blood boiled once again, who is he & why is Alex cheating on me? "Oh, you must be James" I heard, before I punched him. It was too late I couldn't stop the punch from coming. It got him right in the nose, making his nose bleed. I looked at him confused, how does he know my name? "Dude, what was that for?" He asked. "Who are you? And why are you here? I said, trying to calm down. "Yep, you're definitely James" he muttered. I ignored it & waited for his answer. A few minutes passed by & I gave him a death glare while asking him again. "Connor & my friends live here" he finally said. "So, your not dating Alex?" I asked confused. He started laughing make me way passed furious. He noticed I was getting angrier & said"I'm sorry but that's funny, I'm not into girls" making me feel stupid. I slowly calmed down & noticed the door was open & Alex & I'm guessing her brother was out. "Oh my gosh, Connor what happened?" She asked running over to him. "Nothing really, you're boyfriend just punched me" he said. "We're not dating" we both said, her blushing. The two guys looked at us funny but shook their heads. "Come with me & James, I'll have a talk with you after" she said sternly. "Yes ma'am" I said jokingly. She finished up with Connor & came over to me. "What'd you do it?" She asked, looking me in the eye. It was silent for a few minutes, I didn't know what to say. "I got jealous, I thought you were cheating on me" I mumbled. "What'd you say, speak up please?" She asked. "I said I was jealous & I thought you were cheating on me" I repeated. Her brother or something pitched in & said "But you guys aren't dating, so how could she cheat?" I was speechless, he was right we weren't even dating. The room turned to an awkward silence until Alex broke it. "Oh, James" she said pointing to me "Troye" she said pointing to her brother? "Troye, James" she introduced. "Is he your brother?" I asked. "Yeah, basically" they said, confusing me further. "Not biological brother but he's my best friend who's like a brother, so yes he's my brother" she explained with a smile on her face. I found myself smilling, she's just too cute. I hung out at her house for the rest of the day & she fell asleep on me. I was playing with her hair when her brother & Connor came in.
[Note-Pretend this is James & Alex but he has a shirt on lol]