Chapter Seventeen🌟

Ootd/makeup/hair

---------------------------------------------------------Recap I got a phone call from an unknown number I get up to answer whoever it is

Recap
I got a phone call from an unknown number I get up to answer whoever it is. "Hello?" I question.  "Hey Alex" the guy said or at least they sounded like one. "Who is this?" I ask.
°
°
°
Back to normal

"It's Troye Sivan,  I'm a friend of your dads. "Okay, well nice to talk to you over the phone" I said politely. "Nice to talk  to you too but, I need to talk to you about something..." He said hesitantly. "Yes..?" I questioned, my heart racing what does this guy want?
He started talking & said "How would you like to be in my music video for WILD? "Umm, I i-i-i don't know?" I questioned & the next thing I noticed I was on the floor. I woke up on the floor & had  a washcloth on my forehead.  "What happened? " I asked seeing everyone around me including a guy I've never met. "You passed out sweetheart" Phil said. I looked at him confused not knowing how I passed out or who this guy was at all. "You passed out because Troye called & asked you to be in his music video" Dan said & it all came back to me. I seemed to zone out at some point & noticed that my dads were trying to get my attention. "You don't have to if you don't want to,  Sweetheart" Phil said. I still couldn't focus I was to busy staring at the dude. I felt a poke & turned my head it was Dan. "Are you okay, Alex?"  He asked. I was about to answer when I got cut off.  "She's staring at me, she wants to know who I am that's why she's not listening" the unknown guy said. "Oh, yeah I totally forgot this is Troye" Pj said. "Oh okay, not to sound mean or anything but why is he here?" I asked not as confused as I was. "I heard a loud thud when I asked if you wanted to be in my video & wanted to make sure you were okay" he said. "Oh, well that's nice of you thank you" I replied. "Anytime" he said smiling at me. I stood up & went into the living room, everyone following behind. I sat down & thought about it. The room filled with talking but I was focused on what to do. Should I be in it or not? After a while of thinking I stood up & the room got quiet awaiting my answer.

Dans pov
She left & went into the living room,  we all followed her. She sat down & put on her thinking face. We all started chatting with each other until after what felt like an eternity she stood up & was about to tell us her answer. My heart is pounding while my brain is sworming with thoughts. What is she going to say? Is she mad I went behind her back? I feel so bad that she passed out because of me.  I hope she doesn't hate me now I love her too much, she's my daughter. Everyone was so quiet awaiting her response that you could hear a pencil drop. "I'm in, I need to face my fears anyway, let's do this" she said & everyone crowded around to congratulate her, she's finally facing her fears head on. I'm proud of my baby girl. "Let's go out & celebrate"  Troye said getting his car keys & that's exactly what we did. We went out to the diner got food then some frozen yogurt. We sat down at the tables & talked about everything. Alex was laughing & smiling the whole time. I'm glad she likes it here & that she's having a great time, we all love her to death. Today really has been a good day & there's no one else I'd rather spend it with.

Are you liking this story? Who's your favorite character?  Share, comment,& like this story. Have a lovely day!