CHRISTMAS THROUGH YOUR EYES

[6x10]

--Hospital--

--Hospital--

Woman: "Doctor, we have a young female with abdominal wounds."

Jo: "Put her in T3. I need 10 milligrams of morphine. Mine's conscious."

Other doctor: "See a lot of blood, no broken bones. Making any sense to you?"

Jo: "No, it's not. What happened to you? Were you hit by a car?"

Female victim: "I can't breathe."

(The other doctor by the next bed collapses)

Jo: "it's ok. You can tell me what really happened. Sweetheart? Look at me."

(Kai gets up from another bed, covered in blood but apparently unharmed. The girl sees him and her pulse skyrockets as she hyperventilates)

Jo: "what happened to you?"

(Kai walks up behind Jo and restrains her)

Kai: "I stabbed her." (He injects Jo with a sedative. The female patient screams).

--Mystic Falls Cemetery--

(Inside a mausoleum, Kai holds the knife that contains Jo's magic.)

Kai: "I know I tried to kill you when you were toddlers, but I got to say, it sure is nice to be around family for the holidays."

(Luke and Liv glance uneasily at Jo, who is tied up and unconscious on the ground).

--

(Outside, Kai drags a stick in the dirt).

Liv; "What the hell is he doing?"

Luke: "Probably playing tic-tac-toe with himself like a crazy person."

Kai: "This is the anti magic border. Jo can get her magic back over there while over here.."

(Jo's voice is heard from a distance)

Jo: "hey. What did you do to me ?"

Kai: "Sissy's up."

(Live and luke follow Kai back into the mausoleum where Jo is, rattling the chains around her wrists).

Jo: "What the hell did you do to me?"

Kai: "I haven't seen you in 18 years. You can't muster a hello?"

Jo: "What did you guys do?"

Liv: "What you should have done 18 years ago."

Jo: "it's not gonna work, Kai. I don't have my..."

Kai: "Magic. Yeah. Yeah. I recall. You stored it in this." (Kai stabs Jo in the arm with the knife, and she cries out).

Luke: "What the hell?"