BLACK HOLE SUN P2

[6x04] - part 2

(Bonnie is still working on the spell, this time, with a map of the entire United States

(Bonnie is still working on the spell, this time, with a map of the entire United States. As she does the spell, Kai's blood travels across the length of the country)

Bonnie: "Phesmatos tribum, nas ex viras, sequitas sanguinum. Phesmatos tribum, nas ex viras, sequitas sanguinum."

Kai: "The spell's moving toward Virgina. That can't be right."

Bonnie: "Mm-mm, the spell's working. It's showing me Mystic Falls. It feels so.. Close." (She turns toward Kai and holds up her hand. The candles flames intensify around them) "it's right here."

(As soon as she touches Kai's chest, the candles flames go out completely. Kai reaches into his picked and pulls out the real Ascendant, which is made of sliver and gold metal)

Kai: "Very good."

Bonnie: "That's the ascendant?"

Kai: "The one and only."

Damon: "Thanks for the mind games, jackass."

Kai: "It was just another little test. To make sure bonnie's magic was precise enough for the spell. I do believe you're ready. Pack your bags - we're going home."

( Damon, Bonnie and Kai are out in the yard, where Kai is using the ascendant by looking at the sky with it through a small hole in the device)

Damon: "You're wandering around like a crazy man, why?"

Kai: "looking for the exact right spot. We need to find where the power of the eclipse is focused."

Bonnie: "You know you could have just shown us the ascendant to begin with."

Kai: "yeah, but I wanted to feel your hand on my chest."

Bonnie: (mutters) "There's something not right about him."

Damon: "you're just not used to guys hitting on you."

Bonnie: "You know, I can't wait to get out of here and talk to somebody else."

Damon: "Can we just have a few lasting seconds of peace while this idiot uses that thing to get the stars to align?"

(Bonnie notices one of the paper planes Damon made from newspaper earlier laying on the ground. She picks it up and unfolds it so she can read the article)

Damon: "Hey, what's up with the nature walk?"

Kai: "I used the ascendant to figure out where we need to be standing during the eclipse."

Damon: "Great. Let's do some magic and get the hell out of here."

Bonnie: (whispers) "Orgeon."

Damon: "What?"

Bonnie: "I read this paper like a thousand times, and there's something in it about Oregon."

Damon: "What about it?"