Chapter 1: Meeting

Bloom sat on her bed in peace thinking about her relationship with Sky. So far she told him that she wanted to stay friends and think about some stuff for a while. Then the door opened snapping her out of her daze. "Bloom, We need to talk to you. Please meet us in the throne room." Daphne said softly. "And by 'we' we mean your parents, the Winx, Daphne, Thoren, and the Specialists." Stella said adding information.

Bloom was shocked, she nodded her head and they disappeared. She stood up from her bed and slowly walked to the door wondering what everybody needs to tell her and if it is good or bad, hopefully not the latter.

When Bloom entered the throne room all eyes were on her. Her parents were seated on the thrones, the Winx next to them with Daphne and Thoren, then the Specialists other other side. Bloom noticed something, well actually two things, Sky wasn't there yet and there was thick tension in the room.

"Glad your here Bloom, we're just waiting on Sky." Queen Marion said in her cheery voice. "We have something important to discuss with you." King Oritel said with a serious face.

Sky walked in noticing the obvious tension, like Bloom did. He stood next to Bloom facing everybody else.

"Now that everybody is here and we're complete we have something to discuss with you." Brandon said stepping forward to be noticed. "Something has just been brought to our attention earlier this morning." Tecna stated with a sincere look plastered on her face. Bloom and Sky exchanged worried expressions while everyone just stared at them.

Bloom has an idea about what's going on, yet she hoped her hunch was wrong.

"Does this have something to do with what happened in the garden?" Sky asked being the first to speak among the two. Everybody stared at each other for a while like they were communicating through their minds. "Yes." They all said at once. After hearing the word 'yes', Bloom felt her mind go blank and think about the events that happened that day, her hunch was right, they wanted to discuss what happened. Feeling their gazes at her Bloom started feeling ill. "Bloom are you okay?" Aisha asked worried. "Dont worry about me, I'm fine." Bloom said quietly. Flora started whispering something to the rest of the Winx.

Daphne looked at her sister before showing a completely blank face. "Excuse me, can me and Thoren be excuse for a while?" Daphne asked heading over to Thoren. "Sure" Musa said as Daphne gave Thoren a look and he returned one back to her. Thoren gave a curt nod and with that they left.

The last thing Bloom remembered was someone catching her and a lot of voices screaming her name before she blacked out.

------------------
Im back!

Welcome to my new book and hope you like it.

I have questions, if you answer it, i would give you guys a shoutout in the next chapter.

1.) What was with Daphne and Thoren?
2.) Why did Bloom black out?

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!

-Thea