Chapter 4: Single and Mushy Love

Bloom stepped on to the familiar land and took a deep breath. She was back to where she grew up, Earth. She walked the familiar streets and stopped by the park. She walked around the corner to see her house. She rang the doorbell and her adoptive parents, Mike and Vanessa. "Bloom so good to see you again." Vanessa gushed. "What are you doing here all alone?" Miked asked confused.

Bloom explained her situation with them and asked if she could stay for a while. Of cource they said yes, and by the time Bloom went to her room, Mike and Vanessa made a few phone calls to other people informing them of Bloom's whereabouts.

Back in Domino

The Winx and the Specialists were packing up their stuff to leave Domino. "Do we really have to go back to Alfea today?" Stella whined. "Yes sunshine." Brandon said soothingly. "Don't call me that! We're not dating anymore so you cant call me that." Stella screamed shocking everyone and leaving Brandon speechless. "Same goes for the rest of you guys." Aisha said trying to calm down Stella. The guys audibly gulped and nodded their heads. Daphne, Thoren, Queen Marion and King Oritel just laughed their heads off.

As they said their goodbyes Daphne reminded Stella and Sky to meet her in front of Alfea later that night.

The Winx made a portal to magix and entered it with the guys. They got out of the portal in the forest in between Red Fountain and Alfea. Sky asked the Specialists to bring his stuff to his dorm, while he and the rest of the Winx made their way to Alfea.

After an hour of putting away her stuff, it was already night. Stella and Sky made their way to the gates of Alfea to meet Daphne and Thoren there. "I already talked to Headmistress Faragonda and Headmaster Saladin." Daphne said reassuring. "They said you guys can have a week of because of this." Thoren said adding information. "Daphne, are you okay going like this? Are you sure you can handle it?" Sky asked remembering that she was pregnant. "Im fine Sky, besides, that's why Thoren is here, to help me." Daphne replied looking at Thoren. "Stop all this mushy stuff and let's get going." Stella butted in, annoyed. "You know Stella, you used to be like this with Brandon." Daphne said giggling at how furious Stella was getting. "Ya, me and Thoren couldn't even talk to Brandon alone when you were around." Sky said laughing, while Thoren nodded his head while laughing too. "Enough! Let's get going...I dont want to waste anymore time!" Stella screamed opening a portal and walking through. Daphne, Thoren, and Sky whispered behind her walking into the portal as well.

----------------------
New update here!

The usual questions:

1.) Who did Mike and Vanessa call? Why?

2.) Where did Daphne, Thoren, Sky, and Stella go? Why?

3.) What are you expecting in the next chapter according to your answers?

4.) What did you think when you saw the title of the chapter?

I know what your thinking......"Why are there so much questions now?"

Well that's because I curious.

To next update!

Love ya!

-Thea