Chapter 7: Run away

After all the work was done, the Winx, Specialists, Daphne and Thoren went out to Lake Racalouche (sorry for the spelling). The Winx were all starring into the eyes of their Ex. Daphne and Thoren noticed and started giggling, which turned into a full out laughter which brought everybody out of their trance.

"Why are you laughing?" the Winx and Specialists said all at once, which everybody laughed at. "We were laughing because of the way you guys acted a while ago." Daphne said once everybody calmed down. "Ya, you said you guys are just friends, yet you guys act like you have a crush on each other." Thoren said between laughter backing up his wife. "Daphne, I know your pregnant..." Aisha stated looking at the girls with a mischievous grin on her face and standing up. "But we're gonna give you...." Musa continued with the same look on her face also standing up. "Both of you..." Riven said backing up Musa, while standing next to her . "Five minute to run..." Stella said signaling the others to stand up and get ready. "Starting...." Brandon said standing up with the rest after Stella's signal. "NOW!" Everybody else screamed chasing them. Thoren started running with Daphne right behind him. "Good luck sis! You'll need it." Bloom said still sitting down not wanting to waste her energy chasing her sister and brother-in-law. "You too Thoren." Sky yelled after them,sitting next to Bloom looking at the sunset laughing.

When it was time to go, the Specialists except Sky asked their exes to stay a while longer. So Bloom, Sky, Thoren, and Daphne went along to Alfea.

"Okay, so what did you guys wanna talk about?" Aisha asked wondering. "Well, I...I mean we..." Nex started saying nervously. "What our friend here is trying to say is...."Timmy explained. "We all want to date you guys again." Helix and Brandon both said nervously. The girls looked at each other and huddled for awhile, discussing what they should do.

"I want to get back together with Helia, it's so hard to not think about him for one whole day." Flora whispers to the girls. "Us too." Stella whispered back and looked up to the guys who were waiting anxiously for a response. "But what about Bloom?" Musa asked worried. "True, maybe we should tell her when we get back to Alfea and she can do what she feels is best do her." Tecna said looking behind her. "So we've come to a decision then?" Aisha asked confident. The girls nodded and turned to face the guys again.

"Well?" The guys asked in unison. "Technically we've forgiven you guys already..."  Tecna started then looked in Flora's direction. "And we know that this decision will upset Bloom a little bit..." Flora continued. "But we all know in our hearts the true answer..." Musa said nervously. "Can you just stop the lecture and give us your answer already." Riven interrupted. "Ya, I mean we have a full day of lectures tomorrow." Nex said impatiently. The guys nodded while the girls rolled their eyes. "Fine!" Aisha said getting annoyed. "We will let you date us again!" Stella said all happy.

-------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait😅

Anyway my Bday is coming up soon so I might have the net chapters related to my life.

Questions:

1.) What do you want in the next chapter, A moment between Sky and Bloom or a hilarious moment between everybody, or both?

Tell me your answers in the comments.

Now I know it's only one question but nobody really answers it sooo ya.

Comment. Vote. Follow.

Love ya!

-Thea