Chapter 8: Fight

When the rest of the Winx went back to Alfea, the Specialists went with them. They arrived at night time, and when they got to the gates Stella saw Bloom and Sky together talking.

"Guys, shhhh..." Stella stopped them and pointed over to Bloom and Sky. "What the......STELLA!" Aisha whisper shouted to Stella. "Listen..." Brandon said interested in the conversation between Sky and Bloom.

"I know but..." Bloom started already getting furious. "But what....But what Bloom!" Sky screamed. "I told you that kiss we had had more meaning to me." Sky continued his anger dying down. "I know, but now is not the right time!" Bloom screamed back. "When is the right time then, I know you want to stay friends..." Sky screamed back. Then Bloom did something that surprised everyone, she slapped Sky really hard. "But you can't wait and respect that can you!" Bloom screamed so mad. The Winx were about to intervene and beat the life out of Sky when they were stopped by their boyfriends. "Just watch and let them handle it themselves." Helia whispered. The Winx mumble their answer and turned their attention back to the fight. "What is going on here?" Daphne asked holding Bloom back from hitting Sky again. "Ya, we turn our back for 10 minutes and we see you fight. Can't you just be civilized?" Thoren said holding back Sky.

Bloom tried to wrestle free from her sister's grip without hurting her. When Bloom finally got free she stared at Sky, as if piercing holes through his whole body. "This is not over!" Bloom said fiercely then ran into the building with Daphne running after her.

"Well now what?" Musa asked confused. "We have to act like we didn't see it or else they'll be in more stress." Riven said. "That's right..." Timmy started. "The more Bloom and Sky don't know about us..." Nex continued as if he was giving a speech. "The better." The Winx said as if they already knew the answer. "Exactly!" Brandon answered proud.

Later that night, the Winx entered their dorm with Bloom crying on the couch. "Are you okay sweetie?" Flora asked trying to hide that she knows exactly what was going on. "Ya, your not usual self tonight. What happened?" Stella asked trying to make her voice and tone as believable as possible.

Bloom explained everything o the girls...well at least from her point of view.

Just as Bloom finished explaining there was a knock on the door. "Girls, May we come in?" Faragonda asked through the door. "By 'we' what do you mean?" Stella asked cautiously. "Miss Stella, open this door at once." Griselda screamed which answered Stella's question.

When Musa opened the door, they were all surprised to see who was there. Besides Faragonda and Grizelda, the ones at the door were the Specialists, Daphne, Thoren, King Oritel and Queen Marian of Domino, King Radius and Queen Luna of Solaria, King Teridor and Queen Naobi of Andros, Magnethia and Electronio of Zenith, Rhodos and Alyssa of Lynphea, and Ho-Boe of Melody. Basically the parents of the Winx were there.

When Bloom saw who was at the door she stood up curtsied to the royals then began walking towards her room, until Daphne stopped her. "Bloom, please sit down and listen. We have something very important to discuss." Daphne said using her controlling tone on Bloom. Once everybody was inside and comfortable Bloom began to speak, "If this important matter is about me and Sky, then I'm outta here!" Bloom said trying to stay calm. Everybody but Bloom's parents, the Winx, Specialist, Daphne, and Thoren had a puzzled look on their face. "We will talk about that later dear." Queen Marion said dead serious. "That's right." King Oritel continued. "We need you to go to different places in the magic universe." King Radius said changing the subject. "Why daddy?" Stella begged. "You will all find out soon enough." Faragonda said with a piece of paper in her hand. They talked about the new mission. "Stella and Brandon will go to Solaria, Musa and Riven will go to Melody, Timmy and Tecna will go to Zenith, Aisha and Nex will go to Andros, Flora and Helia will do Magix, and Bloom and Sky will go to Domino." Kig Teridor said hoping that they will like the way they were paired. "WHAT!" Bloom and Sky shouted. "Forget it! This is another one of those missions to get me and Sky back together...isn't it?" Bloom shouted her anger boiling up. "Ya! It's sounds familiar, new mission then you won't tell us why after that we find out." Sky said realizing that it was a trick. Everybody had guilty looks on their faces. "I'm leaving!" Bloom and Sky shouted at the same time. Bloom was once again heads for her room while Sky was headed towards the door. "You get your buts back here!" Daphne and Thoren yelled. "Ya, you two r acting like 5 year olds!" Everybody yelled at the same time.

-----------

This is so far the longest chapter I ever wrote and in this book (April 25, 2017). It has 841 words for the story.....yay!

I'm just glad I get to update today because It would usually take me weeks to write a 400 word chapter. I can't write this fast even in essays.

1.) Do you really think Bloom and Sky acted like five year olds?

2.) Do you think this book is gonna end soon?

Comment. Vote. Follow.

-Thea