Chapter 6: Working with the Ex

After a night of fun, the girls were walking to the office of the headmistress. As they entered Faragonda had her back turned to the door and was talking to Grizelda. Grizelda saw the Winx and whispered to Ms, Faragonda.

"Girls, we have to discuss something very important." Faragonda said dead serious. The Winx exchanged nervous glances then too a seat. "It has come to our attention that Daphne might not be able to do most of her work." Grizelda started looking at the headmistress signaling to explain further. "So being the best fairies here in Alfea, you girls will help her." Faragonda explained standing and looking out her window.

Then the doors opened with Daphne walking inside holding her already visible baby bump. "Sorry Im late." Daphne apologized while Bloom stood up and gave her seat to her sister. "What did I miss?" Daphne asked to keep up to date.

After Faragonda, and Grizelda explained what will happen, the Winx were shocked. It turns out that they will be working with the Specialists and Thoren. Bloom was okay working with her brother-in-law but was questioning herself if she and Sky can work together after their whole drama, even tho its been a few weeks already.

After the meeting in Faragonda's office, the Winx decided on what task they will do. "Okay, so Stella and Brandon will organize the paperwork." Bloom said reading a list of stuff they have to help Daphne with. "Aisha and Nex will clean the classroom." Musa said grabbing the list from Bloom. "Flora and Helia will help Stella and Brandon with the paperwork." Aisha said grabbing the list from Musa. "Tecna and Timmy will help Daphne with the lessons for the day." Flora said reading the list with Aisha. "Musa and Riven will help Aisha and Nex with cleaning the classroom." Tecna said grabbing the list from Aisha. "Then that leaves Bloom and Sky to help me with my royal duties." Daphne said finishing off.

They all did a group hug afterwards and then went outside to the courtyard. After a few minutes of waiting, the Red Fountain ship was in sight.

--------------------
Hey!

Sorry for the long wait. Even tho its summer vacation, I get many ideas that wont fit into the story or I cant think of anything because nothing happens in my life right now that I can base it off.

Here are the usual questions...

1.) Do you think it will work out between everybody?

2.) What do you want to see in the next chapter? Are you expecting drama, friendship being rebuilt, etc.?

Comment your answers, suggestions, and opinions about the chapter!

(Not trying to sound needy)
Comment💭. Vote⭐️. Follow👍🏻.

Love ya!

-Thea