Me, and Her, Who Is Me

Hello there.

Wait, that's not what you should say! Do something more eyecatching! How much more of a cliche could you get?

Lol, your English is messed up.

At least I don't use the acronym LOL when I speak.

Whatever.

...Are you guys gonna let this happen, or...?

The both of you argue too much.

Um, hello. All of us do.

It's still your fault though, you bi-

WHOA, okay. No. Would you please just let me start writing? I'm trying to write here. I want to make it interesting, remember? So I've gotta concentrate. You two fighting isn't helping.

All of it is pointless anyway. Why are you even writing? It's not like anyone will even read your crap. All of your stories are worthless anyway. Just go back to bed. No one will judge you there. In fact, you should probably stop breathing, too. Just end it.

Oh my gosh, can you not?

Who invited YOU?

How'd you just show up out of nowhere? You...really shouldn't be here...I thought...

You're SUPPOSED to be DEAD.

Erm...

I know you were gonna say it. We were all gonna say it. Just I said it first.

Worthless imbeciles! You all think you're--

Look, um...Thanks for, uh, showing up...Or actually, no. Not thank you. I think you should leave for now.

You think that just by ganging up you can silence me?! I have all the right to be here right now, just the same as you! I was HERE BEFORE YOU! You have no right to--

Would you shut up?! God! We haven't needed you for five years. We don't need you anymore. You should just be glad you're even here.

Um...She is kinda right. Maybe it's best if you...

Yeah, you should probably go, before...

*gasp *

She's been hit! Well...that's the last we'll see of her for a while, I suppose.

Oh! Weren't you supposed to be writing something? What are you gonna write?

Ugh.

Argh! Dang. That dumb argument made me lose focus! Now I don't remember what I was going to type...

What is the point--

-Stop for goodness sakes!
-Can you please go away?!
-F*ck off!
-Don't come back here!

Ngh...What the hell?! You disrespectful little...You used to love me! YOU NEED ME. STOP PUSHING ME AWAY. I WON'T LEAVE YOU. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY TO GET RID OF ME I WILL ALWAYS--

F*ck, you're pissing me off! GET OUTTA HERE ALREADY. GO. LEAVE.

I can't believe I actually agree, but yes. Can you stop being such a bully?

A BULLY?! I'M THE ONLY VOICE OF REASON IN THIS SHITHOLE, AND YOU CALL ME A BULLY?! I AM QUEEN!! YOU. NEED. ME. I WILL NEVER DIE. YOU CANNOT KILL ME!

HOLY CRAP, can you STOP?!

Where the f*ck is Five when you need it? Yo, Five! And you, Fifteen! We could use a little help!

YOU CANNOT REMOVE ME. I WILL STAY HERE. YOU  CANNOT DO THIS. I'M TELLING YOU--

...sigh.

Man. Now I can't remember what my story was gonna be about. Oh well.

Maybe I'll try writing the other chapter later. Hmm.