10. Hurt

A/N sorry for not updating earlier, but here it is. :)

*EDITED*

A L I Y A

Where was it? I know I put my iPod here.

I sat on the floor, exhausted. After Harry had told me that Gemma was the one that put my iPod in the bin, I had been In countless search for it, but the good thing was that I had found my laptop it was lying outside, luckily nothing happened to it.

I know Gemma wouldn't do anything like that, so it had to be Harry. I'd searched his room when he wasn't there and searched my room lots of times incase I had misplaced it.

"Found it?" Harry asks, taking me out of my thoughts.

"No." I reply tired, not being bothered to look at Harry.

"Ooh, message from Jayden." Harry says grabbing my attention.

I jumped up and saw Harry with my iPod.

"Harry where did you find that?" I question Harry

Harry just shrugs at me, and smirks.

"Harry give it back." I demand trying to grab my iPod of him.

I grab a bit of grip on my iPod when Harry grabs hold of me with his other free hand.

"What's so important about this person, who you have a message from that all you tiredness has disappeared?" Harry questions

"Nothing." I say, gulp.

"Really?" Harry said not believing me, then looking over at my iPod.

Just as Harry was about to go to my messages I grab my iPod and jump out of Harry's grip.

I step away from him and smile back in victory at Harry.

"You had it all along, didn't you?" I question Harry.

"Maybe?" Harry exclaims holding his hands up in the air, trying to act innocent.

"Who is that guy, Jayden, anyway? Not that I care or anything!" Harry asked curiously.

"None of your business." I turn away placing my iPod in my pocket.

"Someone special?" Harry lists.

"No," I reply quickly.

"Looks like it." Harry answers.

"I thought you didn't care," I say angrily turning to face him again.

"I don't I'm just curious." Harry replies causally.

"Can we just talk about something else." I blurt out not trying to get frustrated.

"Why?" Harry questions.

"Can you just leave me alone!" I say trying not to murder Harry in frustration.

"Why?" Harry laughs watching me get frustrated.

I walk out of my room, pushing past Harry as he tries to block me, but I dodge him successfully.

Why can't he just leave me alone! Why does he have to talk about topics that hurt the most! I thought in my head as I burst out of the house, in the cool afternoon.

A/N sorry for not updating earlier but I'll try and update as quick as I can, but remember to vote follow, share, comment and keep reading! Please mind the short chapter as well and I'll post another chapter as I get 2 more votes, please I know you guys can do it!